Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I buy Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

12-08-2011

If you decide against Shaco I would suggest Blitzcrank, Olaf, Anivia, Gragas, Gangplank, and Rammus.

18X Jake

12-08-2011

He can be difficult but yeah get him, it's a game have some fun dude.

whatwhatintehbut

12-23-2011

Hell yea you should, keep practicing with him because he is hard to master.

chelom

12-23-2011

get him shaco is incredible. I was once on the same desicion as you. I brought shaco and i can tell you its worth it at least for me. And dont hear about shaco being useless late game. Hes not just dont enter in team fights so quickly, wait a lil before you enter. Also shaco needs survability items hes not just pure damage. In any case With IE your deceive will be doing quite nice damage dont rush with deceive use it wisely. Also be sure u have junglers runes with some attackspeed for shaco. Shaco loves early attackspeed.

Well i hope you brought it and just have fun.

blue wombat 24

04-02-2014

His clone and diceive are OP and they are good for getting away and making the person look like a dumbass

KabalWins

04-03-2014

Quote:
blue wombat 24:
His clone and diceive are OP and they are good for getting away and making the person look like a dumbass

I'm sure he appreciates the advice 3 years later

Ammer Daboss

04-03-2014

just get used to the playstyle and figure out how to gank well with him and you're good. hes very fun to play and can snowball pretty easily vs the right lanes.

Teysa Karlovv

04-03-2014

I hate Shaco jungle like I just do, he's squishy as all hell, and late is useless...

beastSL4SHR14

04-03-2014

lol i was on the same descision cuz i played against some shacos and they all got really fed any got multiple pentas
They were FED

AbsoluteReign

04-03-2014

can we plz not comment on old threads, I hate when I click on a thread on the first page just to find out its 2+ years old.