Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want the old jungle back?

YEAH! This one sucks!! 20 50%
Yes, or possibly somehwere between new and old might be better 16 40%
NO! It's perfect how it is!! 4 10%
Voters 40 .

New Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VivaLaGaming360

12-02-2011

Hello Riot,
This is not meant to be a massive QQ, but I really do not like the new jungle. Jungling always felt like the special "lane" where you had a unique position, and could have a lagre say in the game's outcome. However, with the new jungle changes, I feel that this has been largely removed, as it is ten times easier to do. It was always a special position, that took a special kind of player, but I feel like that feeling and special-ness has been removed with this patch. I realize that this is designed to make it easier, and makes new players able to, but I really feel it hinders the experience of jungling a great deal, and makes the games less intense and competitive. If possible, I would like the jungle reverted, or maybe a middle ground between the new and old could be reached. I believe many summoners feel the same way, and I just wished to share my thoughts. Thanks to all for reading,

Kowabungamo

12-02-2011

New jungle is awesome.

Adapt.

I jungle every single game.

Chase211

12-03-2011

You know they acknowledged that the jungle needs work right? and that they are hotfixing it soon?
http://leaguecraft.com/news/jungles-changes-is-now-live-on-the-public-beta-servers-66.xhtml

are you talking about the new jungle? or the new new jungle?

Mestm

12-03-2011

is good for new players but new players dont know how be jungle