Ban Yorick, Kassadin, Rammus. The holy trinity of bans.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

I like this thread.

FDru

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Rammus is worse honestly. Pretty rare when the combined 6 bans don't hit yorick kass poppy shaco rammus unless you got tards banning akali and jax. I still feel akali and jax are very strong and would be ban worthy if not for the other mentioned champs.
I laugh at the Akali haters these days.

I ban Yorick, Urgot, Kassadin.
Teammate #4 wtf bans
Teammate #3 inc Akali and Jax pick

*Akali and Jax never get picked*

Rammus annoys me but I usually don't ban him since I usually beat Rammus teams. Just buy boots of mobility and camp mid. But I always win with him so I can't say he isn't a strong pick.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Who do you typically play when you counter Rammus with BOM camping?

FDru

12-03-2011

Alistar.

Necks

12-03-2011

The way to correctly play Rammus is to...not backdoor. It's really that simple.

99.999995% Rammus players backdoor because of how quickly they move out of their respawn point. They get to the middle of the map, all alone, their slowpoke teammates are still catching up, and they get an itching tendency to think "Huh, what should I do now?" And the first thing that pops in their mind: "Backdoor!!!"

If they just simply stop and wait for 3 seconds, allowing their team to catch up, Rammus players might actually make themselves useful. They don't seem to realize the assets they have as a teamfighter: a 3 second "stun", immortality for 6 seconds, and most importantly, a reliable initiation. It's not rocket science. That is a kit ready to dominate 4 v 4's...not to backdoor like an idiot.

Stimuz

12-03-2011

Rammus BDing isn't even the problem. It's just that he can be at any fight top or bottom in a few seconds with that assist bounce + taunt. Rammus is also probably the best bottom ganker in the game since it really doesn't force him to go out of his way.

Madra

12-03-2011

Poppy definitely needs to be banned. Someone should calculate how many thousands of free gold worth of items she gets because of her passive.

FDru

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madra View Post
Poppy definitely needs to be banned. Someone should calculate how many thousands of free gold worth of items she gets because of her passive.
The thing is that Poppy is generally weak against tanky dps (as in, she can't burst them down during her ult and then she can get focused). Certain champs she destroys but she's pretty meh if you have a tanky team.

IS1429332aa9b633

12-03-2011

I saw some AP Poppy dealing a good amount of damage, even to tanky dps.

Necks

12-03-2011

Poppy just does what all assassins normally do, but really, REALLY fast. It's literally 1-2-dead for squishies. Full HP bar goes to zero in 2 seconds. That's why Poppy has the illusion of being unstoppable. However, it only works against squishies...it's a typical assassin dilemma.

Poppy is no different than a Talon or Leblanc, really. If you think Poppy is ban-worthy, why not ban Talon?