The dissappearing mouse still D:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

12-02-2011

This is beyond ridiculous at this point. This has happened to me about 30 times now in the 230 games i've played on Dominion.

Everytime it happens it almost guarentees a loss because in order to fix it I need to restart my computer. I've tried restarting game. I'm tried alt tabbing. I've tried toggling mouse trails or hide cursor. Its not my mouse as it happens with a number of mouses. IT ONLY HAPPENS ON DOMINION.

THe cursor becomes a verticle dashed line that is visible when the game is alt tabbed but hidden when it is up. Nothing but restarting my computer resets it.

I have windows 7.

Can we get a developer side fix for this issue. I'm sick of losing because I need to restart my computer.

XBlackGuy

12-02-2011

saame, i never play dominion but since you sneaky *******s moved it to slot #1 instead of classic people like me get tricked into playing it and this bug doesnt really help make it more fun

Shadow Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

I've had this happen, I just alt-tabbed to my desktop and then came back and it was fixed in game. Do have to say that it is very frustrating in game tho.

Lolkoopa

12-02-2011

Yeah this happened to me a while back. But I alt tabbed when it happened and my cursor came back. It was pretty scary.

deathofbarney

12-02-2011

The problem is solved by un-checking the "hide pointer while typing" box in your mouse settings

KnightRid3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2011

had the same problem lost me the game :/

LegendaryEnemy

12-04-2011

alt tabbing sometimes works

clicking hide pointer while typing sometimes works.

It doesnt always fix it. It is le mystery

caseyjones

Adjudicator

12-04-2011

Go to windowed mode. Only thing I can do to fix it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-04-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

this is the first i've heard of this issue--i'll get people to look into this.
if anyone has solid steps to reproduce and/or correct this issue consistently, i would love it if you could post them in this thread.

thanks for the report!

Afroman606

12-04-2011

hi, been happening since release

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1277228

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1281021

there are also many other threads with some more details

happened to me twice today, i think it happens more commonly in bot lane, but i usually play bot lane so i am biased