New Species Discovered in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muhlum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

a gnoll?

Nuadin

12-05-2011

You know I love Warwick, he's one of my favorite champs. But why in the world does he have 7 extra skins and other champs only have 3 or even 2 extra skins to purchase. Ya'll gave us a reason to how ya'll determine free champ week, now how about giving us some info on how ya'll do Skin selection?

Because even though the skin is cool, I'm tired of having champs that barely have skins and others who have a bank of them. I'd like to see some skins for champs that need them. Where is the love?

Outlawed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

well the new skin does have a new walk and a hyena laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se2bPZmcRMc&feature=related

ScArR3DsOuL

Recruiter

12-05-2011

The theme n' art is nice for a new hero...

As for the new skin for warwick... ( u serious??? ww is a wolf... ffs) this is a total bias..

Bl00dworthy

12-05-2011

i want

Onevia

12-05-2011

i think it should be sub-species, lol.

WarlordJuicy

12-05-2011

Hogger!!!

Iracus

12-06-2011

Does anyone else notice the hint at perhaps another skin?

The Cutting Edge of Techmaturgy
G.A.N.K. Industries latest prototype to revolutionize excavation.

So some of the champs that have techmaturgy stuff are Yi, Urgot, and heimer, and cutting edge makes me think Yi with his..well..sword. So perhaps a new Yi skin is on the horizon?

Sorry if someone else already noticed this.

STFU You Fail

12-08-2011

Lol