How to get first-blood with Gangplank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123e

07-05-2010

Gangplank, Pirate, Crits and hits. However you heard him, is an exceptional and unique champion, who I believe has the GREATEST chance to get firstblood.

Don't Believe me? Than look at this situation.

__________________________________________________ _

You are Gangplank and has just gone to top lane with your partner Malzahar. It's your first day on the field of justice, and you just want your first one to be a victory. Malzahar suspects those troublesome Demacians would be in the grass, and you reluctly agree. He steps into the first patch of grass. Nobody, as usual he tells you. He keeps pushing, you think you should stop him. But you decide to take a risk, it's your first game, might as well make it interesting right? Malzahar steps into the next patch... and his screams tear through the air. You rush as fast as you can to his side, and the situation is grim. He crawls towards you ,an arrow sticking out of his back and leg. You see Ashe step out of the foliage. Wasting no time, you promptly fire your flintlock.

It hits her right between the eyes.

You think this would hold them off, at least for a little while. You turn your attention to Malzahar for a second, until you hear an ominous *Thump*. Ashe's body is on the ground as blood pours from the bullet-hole. Garen then erupts from the grass. You ready your cutlass, but he ignores you. He drops to a knee and gently, he tilts Ashe's head up. The look of utter horror spreads across his face. He gasses up to you, looking you straight in the eyes. You stand frozen solid. "What the hell happened?!" You think " It was only a rank 1 shot, I didn't know that it would...could".

There is a solid 10 seconds of silence.

"YOU *******" Screamed Garen,"I'LL KILL YOU".

He charges after you, rushing head first. Panicking, you attempt to parry his attack. but his greatsword knocks away your measly cutlass. He punches you to the ground, and lifts his sword above your neck. The look of unrelenting rage fills his face. You hear the cries of the thousands of souls that fell to you and your crew. Today would be their day of retribution, it seems. "Have you last words, vermin?"

You let your Flintlock do the talking.

It was the rare shot, one that bypasses all unlikely hood and manages to leave it's mark. A magic bullet, if you will. Your shot manages to find it's way between Garen's layers of plate mail, hitting him right in the chest. He gasps, and clutches at his chest. His sword drops to the ground with a metallic *clang*. You see blood dripping out of his hands as he drops his head. The look of death crosses his face. He attempts to speak, but nothing but blood erupts from his mouth. Dropping to his knees, he closes hit eyes.

You realize he still isn't dead.

He won't let you know it, but the pain coursing through his mind is greater then a man can stand. After a couple of seconds, you see his face grimace in overwhelming pain. You bring your flintlock to the top of his skull. He looks up and stares down the barrel.

"I'm sorry"

In less than a second, your greatest threat is no more. Malzahar has been long dead, bled out from his wounds. You stand in the middle of a massacre, and as the realization of the situation comes full swing, the voice of the summoner speaks.

FIRST BLOOD!
AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN!
DOUBLE KILL.
AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

As you can see, by maximizing your Parley, you can unload massive amounts of damage to whatever enemies you may face in a lane. I hope this guide has helped you become the best Pirate out there. YAAAARRRRR. GO OUT, ME HEARTIES! AND BRING ME THOSE SUMMONER'S HEADS!!!.

(Original guide wrote by 123e)

Sex Scientist GG

07-05-2010

Or just get two stunners?

Zuthuzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-05-2010

Or Shaco with red bottle and ignite-exhaust. Paired with Sion for ridiculous ownage.

emesde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

Alternative storyline:

You walk up to shoot your ******ed gun. Shen Taunts you, Vorpal Blades you for 70, and Ki Strikes you for 150.

You walk up to shoot your ******ed gun. Cho'Gath knocks you up and screams at you. You die.

You walk up to shoot your ******ed gun. Ashe Volleys you and runs away. You lose.

Lawful

07-05-2010

How to get first blood with GP.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Not too hard.

Eaglesfan

07-05-2010

wtf is this

Wicked Zen

07-05-2010

This is one of those times when...

"Cool story bro."

...seems appropriate.

Maybe.

The Elitist GG

07-05-2010

And then i found 5 dollars.

Turns every "waste of time story" into a happy one.

Also, L2Spell.

Kryoz

07-05-2010

Does not deserve negative rep D:

Our Final Rites

07-05-2010

Double Taunt + Rally + Ignite Works for me too :3