Do we need Zombie minion mode?

Yes! 4,877 86.06%
No! 360 6.35%
I don't care 430 7.59%
Voters: 5667. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Idea : Zombie Minion Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superdooperman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamay View Post
also, let me see if I got this idea right:
the map could be SR, but you would start without any turrets and inhibithors and the other Nexus would spawn minions to all the lanes or you're thinking about that tutorial map for this mode ?

as for zombie ideas, here's one:
Pitcher Zombie (boss maybe ?)
He throws other zombies on his wave, making them advance faster than usual
also, when they land they lose a bit of health but do an AoE damage
I was think more the dominion map where the nexus could be in the middle and the zombies spawn from where you normally spawn from.

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamay View Post
also, let me see if I got this idea right:
the map could be SR, but you would start without any turrets and inhibithors and the other Nexus would spawn minions to all the lanes or you're thinking about that tutorial map for this mode ?

as for zombie ideas, here's one:
Pitcher Zombie (boss maybe ?)
He throws other zombies on his wave, making them advance faster than usual
also, when they land they lose a bit of health but do an AoE damage
Or a whole new map. I think that would be much better then reusing the same old maps
Btw i like your zombie idea

ActionButlerGO

12-02-2011

Definitely yes. I would play a survival mode exclusively if it were made available.

SchmitStains

12-02-2011

zombies are a little overused but i do support riot adding little minigames to the league

Darkendnine

12-02-2011

Bump

Pichaku

12-02-2011

I think it should be a huge map with lots of secret shops around the map and when they are "open" some ping appears, and you have to clear the way to get there in time in order to buy items
and you need to kill and run all the time, and as it get harder, a lot of gangplank ults will fall at random locations of the map, damaging and slowing your crew
If you take too long to clear a zombie wave, then it comes 2 more waves, air waves, boss waves

crazysquirell

12-02-2011

interesting but this would take a ton of balancing to make it even reasonable and the focus of LOL is currently PvP and this mode doesnt seem to have much PvP, neat but cant vote for it yet sorry

Darkendnine

12-02-2011

You guys have any other ideas?

BunniFace

12-02-2011

Despite my hatred for zombies and their infesting every video game ever, this sounds like an interesting game mode.

Lore: one of the novice summoners conjuring up minions has gone rogue.

Darkendnine

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniFace View Post
Despite my hatred for zombies and their infesting every video game ever, this sounds like an interesting game mode.

Lore: one of the novice summoners conjuring up minions has gone rogue.
I like your Lore idea.