This for That - Reviews

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azmare

12-02-2011

I have reviewed all champions posted up to this point (except Veral42's few other champs) Keep the concepts coming guys. The feedback for my champs has also been most helpful, thank you.

And Veral42, I'm very tired and it's late, I promise I will review your other champs first when I log in tomorrow.

Azmare

12-03-2011

Surely more of you are willing to have me look at your champion concepts... I'm not that repugnant am I? *sniffs armpit*

Photomancer

12-03-2011

Of course we have more ideas Azmare. I posted on Osma some of my ideas for the anti-magic rework.Your critique on Quirk was very helpful, and I wanted you to have a look at Razmae- I finished him earlier today.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1557858

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veral42 View Post
If you know of anyone that can get 10,000 people to join LoL let me know. The reason that Riot put a reward like that out there is because they know that NOBODY save for maybe a popular pro play will ever be able to accomplish the feat before LoL becomes obsolete. Not to mention, one of the fine print statements is that expenses can't exceed (i believe it was) 5000 USD and that the prizes are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Riot. Even if someone won the given prize, going to the Riot HQ for the time it would take to design and finish a champion would be in high excess of 5000 USD and they would prolly change the prize once someone approached the prize level anyways.

@Xienwolf: This effectively makes the chance that Riot will ever bother making a player created champion equal to 0%, not 100%. A few weeks back I mailed in to the champion spotlight to try and get some love for the people that work hard on these forums (anyone that's not with Riot, pretty much) and they responded saying Riot continuously goes through the [CC] forums and takes the best ideas for consideration. In reality though, I don't really see any indication of that. Riot has a presence on these forums... it's just small, has Ego problems, and hasn't been seen in a long LONG time (everyone check your closets, maybe Riot is hiding there! Or under the bed... yes, that's right YOUR bed!).

Two people hit the 10,000 mark at about the same time a few months ago. So you are correct, it'll just NEVER happen. My bad.

Bevu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

I posted a reply to Jeryk.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1494201&page=5

Shazboticus

12-05-2011

Azmare, I'm curious about Osma, when do you think you'll complete it?

FelixKam

12-05-2011

Hello Azmare,

I reviewed Raiken, and in case you don't find what I wrote on Raiken's thread, I'm reposting what I wrote here. Also I do not have a champion I want you to review yet, so let's just say you owe me one for now, okay?

Your character is very interesting, but a few suggestions seem necessary,

1) Without knowing Raiken's stats, his abilities will be harder to balance, so please keep that in mind.
2) The passive is perfect, and very unique, please don't change it, ever.
3) "Lightning Dash" has a very small range, 250, is barely enough to chase, or really hit any enemy, considering that Raiken is a melee champion. You're only real hope is if you have your sword sheathed, at the time.
4) "Move as Shadow" doesn't really make sense to me. Since he tumbles towards your cursor, you can't target an enemy, making his damage, and knock-up useless.
5) I really liked "Strike from Void", as it would help kill off those amazingly annoying tanks, so no changes there.
6) Major questions about "One Strike, Two Cuts" are, how much is it's base mana cost? Is there any cooldown?
7) When will you be posting up the lore, and the actual stats?

All in all this was very interesting to read, and I will be looking at this kind of frequently. Good Luck with future endeavors!

Azmare

12-05-2011

I have now reviewed all champions up to this point.

To address some concerns...

Shazboticus, I'll be honest, I made Osma months ago when I first discovered LoL's forums and still didn't know much of the game. Since he requires a complete rework, I'm working on balancing my other four champions first, making him essentially my last priority. I WILL fix him up soon though, it's just a matter of when I get to it.

FelixKam, about Raiken, I'll post it on his thread so anyone with the same concerns can see it there before posting.

Azmare

12-06-2011

I'm bumping myself to bring out more of your champs. Don't be afraid, I don't bite often... *er* hard... *er* who am I fooling? I bite.

Shazboticus

12-07-2011

Fair enough, figured I'd ask. I saw Raiken...interesting. Love the theme but not sure about some of the skills, will likely comment on later.