Shushei is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JudiaDimimh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Ridiculous this guy playing in Santa clothes... who the hell does it?

Haters gonna hate.

Redraven80

12-02-2011

Look, it's annoying enough wanting to watch a tournament game streamed by Zenon when Fnatic is playing because the whole time you just picture the thought bubble over his head with him and Shushei running on the beach together and prancing through a field of flowers and falling down laughing holding onto each other....

Zenon you need to have at least a smidge of dignity and stop it with this mancrush.

If ANY man were to spend HALF this much time rambling on about their love for a female, they'd be arrested or at the very least have a restraining order taken out.

Zaelers

12-02-2011

And, another thing... YOU PROMOTED HIM ON THE FRONT PAGE TWICE?

I mean, really? He was streaming when the first one went up, and you said when he would be streaming, no need to shove it down your unhappy communities throats.

Abedeus

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudiaDimimh View Post
Ridiculous this guy playing in Santa clothes... who the hell does it?

Haters gonna hate.
Some people grow mustaches because of a month's alternative name, some stream topless and others cry about Koreans in front of thousands of people. Why not stream in Santa clothes.

ILYfp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

I get two ****ing seconds of the stream then ten of some ****ty ad for a razor

ChaosZeroX

12-02-2011

Where's the love for people in NA. Why are you promoting a EU player on the NA side of the LoL site?

Kakyoin Noriaki

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatist View Post
I think if they greenlighted this, Shushei is probably the best example (to my knowledge) they couldve hoped for.

But all the guys we love don't always act like that. I just wanted to point that out.
Yes, I agree. It's also important to keep in mind that not everyone knows who Shushei is (I didn't know who he was until I watched the Season One Championship games) or what he's like, and possibly don't even watch streams, so for many this is a first-time experience (like it is for me). Although I do question the timing of this stream; 2-4am PST is rather inconvenient for many NA players.

Also, I see my wish was granted: nice to see him play a jungle Lee Sin and show off how he tackles the new jungle.

Redraven80

12-02-2011

Now that I'm thinking about it. I'm actually really shocked that TreeEskimo wasn't the first streamer for this service. He worked for the company, he is great at explaining what he's doing and the gaming philosophy why things do work / dont work / what should have happened if his team wanted to win a fight or defend against a dragon, and he's very positive.

Lately he's been taking it a bit more serious so he has whiney stretches but he's still my favorite streamer. And he's so clean with his language and positive towards keeping his team on track that I have never been worried when I have my 4yr old daughter arround and I'm watching his stream.

Dreggon

12-02-2011

Ahahahaha he's wearing a santa outfit

Emfanever

12-02-2011

I like Shushei, but I think its not fair for the other streamers