Shushei is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychoque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Although i love watching streams and i like shushei too, i think you guys shouldve probably just shout out to the WHOLE streamers and not just one for now! They make theyre living out of it and u are messing with peoples viewers!

Liyark

12-02-2011

I like fnatic in tournies but their streams are so boring

Noiz senpai

12-02-2011

I know there's people like Shushei or Hotshot or whomever is awesome and streaming, but what about the players that we don't know about that are great at this or not well known and really good at LoL. I think this Summoner spotlight was a mistake, there are a vast many players out there to be acknowledged. And i could already guess who's next, either Jesse Perring, Hotshot or someother high elo player.
I'm just saying that other not well known summoners should be shown in these if they are to continue.

Liyark

12-02-2011

OWAW i didnt even realize the guy who posted this was zenon
l00000000000000000l

Bahamut Zero x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Guys it doesn't really matter... They said they will feature a lot of other people, even people who aren't well know. This is to help, don't be so negative.

Loryk

12-02-2011

I don't get this at all.. Why are you guys promoting certain streamer this is so dumb. It has potential for corruption and favoritism. one thing to showcase matches on your official riot hd channel another to just put random streamers on your front page. Not to mention the fact that by endorsing streamers it really makes it look like they're accountable for anything they say/do.

Kakyoin Noriaki

12-02-2011

Digging Shushei's Santa costume and his aggressive Fizz playstyle. I wouldn't say his Fizz is insane, but he plays him very seamlessly and comfortably. Would've been nice to see some more of the new jungle too, I saw Cyanide playing a jungle Vayne but we can't have everything.

Still, good to see some casual play from Fnatic. Thanks for streaming, Shushei!

EDIT: Why is everyone so bent out of shape about him streaming? Members of Riot seemed to have addressed this already and yet people are still complaining. Even if there weren't others queued up to stream, he has a good reputation and the gameplay is enjoyable. If you can't even trust the members of Riot, then who can you trust?

Armarokh

12-02-2011

Honestly at first glance I was like, this is a cool idea.

The community hates it, and sadly, they are in the right.

Not only does this promote favoritism, but people actually live off these streams. Their reputation is on the line whenever you put them in the spotlight, sure one guy may be able to handle it, but what of these other guys, these guys are in their 20's, they drink, they swear, they fight, and they are amazing. Since when has Riot endorsed that behavior, how can they defend it once they do.

Look at all these comments, this is an ethics issue, and honestly its just plain dumb.

You should know better Riot.

Pepperpwni

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatist View Post
Honestly at first glance I was like, this is a cool idea.

The community hates it, and sadly, they are in the right.

Not only does this promote favoritism, but people actually live off these streams. Their reputation is on the line whenever you put them in the spotlight, sure one guy may be able to handle it, but what of these other guys, these guys are in their 20's, they drink, they swear, they fight, and they are amazing. Since when has Riot endorsed that behavior, how can they defend it once they do.

Look at all these comments, this is an ethics issue, and honestly its just plain dumb.

You should know better Riot.
I don't watch streams very often and couldn't understand why there was so much hate. Thank you for stating the reason clearly.

Kakyoin Noriaki

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatist View Post

I agree with the point about Riot endorsing their behavior and the risks it entails (So far he's been very clean with maybe one case of swearing when he was ambushed by Graves, but nothing too serious). However, I think that right now there are more people QQing about Fnatic Shushei streaming and how that indicates favoritism, instead of his behavior in the stream.

12345612 ... 28