Winter Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spudith

12-01-2011

It's December first and the winter map is still not here. I'm not trying to complain but there's many who would like to see this back in the game. Curious as to if you plan on bringing it back at all this year

ApexKlutch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Bump please someone give us some answers!!!

War Wolf 6

12-05-2012

I read in another post that by the end of December. I think December 22 but I'm not sure

Sonarbiscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I wish that the winter map would be released sooner than later. I feel that a large part of the community is gearing up for the holidays. Technically, the winter solstice doesn't start until later in the year but regardless, it would certainly be nice to see. Riot is hard at work with other things so I understand that they've got other priorities. A simple update would be nice though.

NiHZ

12-06-2012

Hnnng I hate the winter map. I can't read the chat against the light background. 8T

shycadet

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHZ View Post
Hnnng I hate the winter map. I can't read the chat against the light background. 8T

Lol I could see how thats a prob. WOULD STILL LOVE to see a winter map. I've been with League for 5 months now, still haven't seen a new map yet so it makes me sad that I see all these vids of different maps and I never experienced it

Strixie

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHZ View Post
Not being able to see an endless stream of hate and rage. Yes. Yes I can see how that would be a problem....

Beef All The Way

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strixie View Post
Not being able to see an endless stream of hate and rage. Yes. Yes I can see how that would be a problem....

^ this definately this......

mdiaz28

12-06-2012

brace yourself,

winter is coming