Streamer Spotlight Shushei!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWolf04 View Post
**** shushei. HotshotGG. Or hell, Doublelift. way better streams...
doublelift abandoned his team, don't watch him

Cole DaVault

12-03-2011

I watched about an hour of his stream while he was dressed as santa clause. Very entertaining

genrev

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashingmaniac View Post
That's great, and all. I've never gotten to know Shushei at all, so I'm not going to complain about it, but it just seems that if there were to be a respectable streamer to spotlight, it would be Chaox. I'm not attacking Shushei, because I don't know his personality, or outlook on the game, but it seems like Chaox has a much better philosophy when it comes to the game. He has all the technical skills, and by watching his stream, I have learned so much, and have come to recognize and observe more throughout the game than before. Plus, unlike Reginald, I see Chaox as having a more wise and logical nature throughout the match. It seems to me that Chaox is more the brains of the team, and Reginald is the motor that runs the team, and influences it to get things done. If not for Chaox, Reginald would go even more Reginald, and create too many overly-aggressive plays (even though I have seen much improvement with him within his stream).

If you follow Chaox's stream, it seems that he has a lot to say about the game, and a lot of logical improvements that could be made to it. It seems to me, that if there were to be a streamer to be respected, it would be Chaox. This is not just due to his excellent application of technique to the game, (Heal on ranged ad, never expected it in a ranked game considering the other great options) but his great personality. He always seems to have a good outlook towards everything, even when he is losing horribly. In a game where losing tends to break the trust, and personality of a team towards hatred and annoyance towards each other, the ability to have a good/happy outlook no matter what is a diamond in the rough. It seems like so many games end with the losing side becoming frustrated at each other, but this is not the case with Chaox. He point out the problems, even though he may become annoyed at a person doing something stupid, but he puts in effort towards improving that person with positive re-enforcement, instead of an endless wall of swearing back and forth. This aspect of positive reinforcement is possibly the sole reason I rate him as the best player in LoL, as he sets the standard for great, and respectable playing within the game, and the community.

I know there are many other streamers/youtubers that contain this aspect, but for me, this seems to stand out most in Chaox. I know there might be opposition towards this, I fully respect Shushei, and any other streamers/youtubers, ( even though they get payed to play games -.- ) but I feel like if Chaox's philosophy were to expand into the LoL community, that this would have such a great and positive impact towards the game. My opinion is that this is what the community really needs, and it seems like Chaox would be the best candidate to lead the idea.

-------This is Just my thought process on the matter, as it seems...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgW72hThhI

xSilverCrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Hmm, AP Alistar...

ViolenTT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

The Rain Man's streams r beter .. This is only my opinion ... buttt Shushei listen to good music :]

Xsolved

12-06-2011

Shushei should play AP ali more

wilowthewisp

12-08-2011

Ok i have no idea where else to write and it wont let me start a new thread, i need help, the new patch wont work it just stays at 33% i don't know what to do someone help please

SmurfKingQQ

12-09-2011

i prefer the why nunu why HSGG streams