Streamer Spotlight – Shushei!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neverrrrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

really?

you guys are lame...

SkyWolf04

12-01-2011

**** shushei. HotshotGG. Or hell, Doublelift. way better streams...

Jacks5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

**** you

Catmurderer

12-01-2011

I'd like to see the same done with Dyrus/HSGG/SwagViscious

KeviN26

12-01-2011

I was like new champion spotlight?????????????

Chzrm3

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFarts View Post
I tought it said "Champion spotlight-Shushei" i was quite excited for half a second...... but then i was deeply dissapointed.
PURPLE FARTS OP!!!!!!!!!

Btw for those of you wondering, there will never be a plug for hotshot's stream. Riot isn't going to recommend to their userbase that they watch a streamer who's going to insult, mock, and hurl racial slurs at his teammates.

That's why they picked Shushei, he's a really nice guy who's always pleasant to watch. I've literally NEVER seen him get upset during a game, and I watch him a lot. Occasionally he'll lecture fnatic when they're team queing, but he never rages or even scolds his team in solo que. : )

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

12-01-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Please note that Shushei is the first streamer we are featuring. We feel the streamer community is diverse, interesting and has tremendous potential and we want more people aware of it. Who knows who could be next

saintvirtuous

Recruiter

12-01-2011

You can also watch Shushei on *******http://noremote.tv/player/playlist/91********

Join to follow several other teams on League of Legends!

Senkuk

12-01-2011

Nerf lebalnc

LuciferDuck

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry0 View Post
Summoners!

As many of you are aware, there are an awful lot of League of Legends players out there who are streaming their games for your entertainment. Streaming as well as watching streamed games can be a great way to get to know some of your fellow players and support them for their efforts. Of all the summoners who stream, some stand out as examples of the kind of player that we should all aspire to be.

We want to take a moment to recognize a few of these choice summoners who exemplify both great gameplay and great sportsmanship. The first of these is none other than Fnatic MSI’s very own Shushei. In addition to being a member of the lineup that brought home the Season One Championship, this iconic player is one of Fnatic’s two Ability Power Carries. Well known for his bold and aggressive gamestyle, Shushei is not only a fun and exciting player to watch, but also a true class act.

If you’d like to take in a bit of Shushei’s unique playstyle,[URL2="http://www.own3d.tv/live/370/FnaticMSI_Shushei_-_League_of_Legends_Stream"] he streams on his channel on own3D.tv[/URL2] every day between the hours of 2 AM and 4 PM Pacific Time where he’ll be playing in Solo/Duo Queue and, when possible, with Fnatic. And you should be sure to pay a visit this Friday, when he’ll be testing his skills with a very special bear! Also, you can leave a comment for any special requests!
then why you banned Vman7? his streams were unique and funny