Achievements Tab ?!?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juzt

11-30-2011

Its there... for the longest time . when is that implemented?

It would be cool to have achievements for 1000 normal game wins, first blood, flawless win without death in rank game.After winning so many times playing a support champ you get an achievement . etc with other roles, an achievement for owning 40 champions.

Just throwing ideas out there....if the tab is just a tease

-Juzt

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

they just havent prioritized this.

Juzt

12-01-2011

bump

Tho76

12-17-2011

Necro time - they really should put SOME things in there. Add as they go, but this makes alot of sense to me

AwesomeDude173

12-17-2011

bump

SleeKeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Yeah, I agree. It would be fun to get achievement for all sorts of things, since they put a "achievements" icon.

That Other Guy

12-31-2011

Adding achievements would just be a big waste of time and manpower that could be spent adding useful features.

I for one am still waiting for a first win of the day timer, a way to change game settings outside of a match, better chat functionality, in-game UI customizability, better post-game stats graphing, a way to get use out of unused runes instead of tossing them in the trash compacter (also known as the "rune combiner"), etc.

MrSpaz

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
Adding achievements would just be a big waste of time and manpower that could be spent adding useful features.

I for one am still waiting for a first win of the day timer, a way to change game settings outside of a match, better chat functionality, in-game UI customizability, better post-game stats graphing, a way to get use out of unused runes instead of tossing them in the trash compacter (also known as the "rune combiner"), etc.
Gotta agree with this. There are higher priorities.