New jungle sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charlie Buckett

12-05-2011

There's actually nothing wrong with the jungle, the way they set it out to be was so that the jungler would have to decide between (attempting) ganking, or staying in jungle! Which with the right jungler has nearly limited sustain but less gold and exp output. They wanted to make it easier for lower level summoners to access it. So that the lower levels will know what's going on when they finally get up into the lower 20s-30
(My opinion is biased off my enjoyment of the new jungle)

Foxtrot Uniform

12-05-2011

The new jungle has definately taken away from the game

Foxtrot Uniform

12-05-2011

i am generally a positive person, but the new jungle detracts from what made me love LoL in the first place

Saint Athena

12-05-2011

I don't mind jungle, the problem I find is that when i play ww he is vastly under leveled. His ganks are almost always reliant on his ult which whilst grinding my way through the jungle I find impossible to stay leveled with everyone else. If the exp were a little better.... I would be happy enough. I hope to see some tweaks & changes in the near future

Overkill63

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

I would like to see the old jungle back as well.

Boulder2000

12-05-2011

The jungle is still leaving me underleveled and underpowered.

Sylvinite

12-05-2011

i have not been having any problems with the new jungle. i would jungle WW but i have been main jungling on mumu and been keeping up with my solo lanes with no issue. i gank at level 3 with bandage toss norm mid or top solo and get a kill than go back to jungle for a little and keep ganking very often and its been keeping me up with level and helping my team out more

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

The way the jungle is now sort of FORCES the jungler to gank early and often. At the same time, it makes it HARDER for them to do so because a lot of junglers rely on their ultimates to effectively gank. This severely damages the ability for a lot of (what USED to be) viable junglers to be viable anymore.

The later game benefits aren't to be ignored however. For example - the new jungle makes an early bloodthirster on AD carries much more viable. If you can farm well enough in your lane to get a bloodthirster quickly, you have a lot more options. When your laning phase ends, you just just hop into the woods and get a couple free thirster stacks on your way to help another lane. +4 damage and +1%lifesteal on your way to middle lane isn't going to make the biggest difference, but it makes your walk from top a bit less of a waste of time.

Just some food for though.

Dubledox

12-06-2011

Guys, you need to ADAPT to the new jungle. Sure you earn a little less gold (assuming no successful ganks) but I've found I can easily keep up with duo and sometimes even solo lanes. New jungle is fine, and actually a buff to jungler's like Maokai who relied on subpar AoE dmg to get by. Now his AoE dmg is pretty superb for clearing jungle!

Jonvoz

12-06-2011

I agree, classic jungle was better