Some Fun Facts about Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hostile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Quote:
Oh hey looks its Chouncey, the guy who only plays surfer singed and tryn. Too bad we raped you the other day
I still only think he can only play OP charaters, he doesnt complain about trynd causes he uses him, otherwise he uses singed which is his counter... so playing the two most op champs on TT he thinks hes a awesome player but has yet to prove a fact that disproves my first post about how hes op

The Panda Mayne

12-01-2011

You have to take into account that you WILL need to counter pick trynd, you have to (at least at my skill level). Malphite, Nasus, Gragas, Singed, Lee sin, Warwick (imho), Jax, Udyr, Akali(again imho). Those are a variety of effective counter picks, next get items- Thornmail,Frozen Heart (best counter), Wriggle's Lantern (early game), Randuin's, firecape(situational ofc), ___ Insert any armor item here. Always pick up 2 ignite 1 exhaust. Oh yeah, and Frozen heart is good, really good. You have to be smarter than buying 1 armor/health item, dying, and saying WELL HE IS JUST OP. Smart item builds, champ picks, and kiting, oh and FROZEN HEART counter trynd. Or just ban him.

MauJustice

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigorMorris View Post
Wait 2 seconds cast ignite, tryn has full rage and heals while retreating. No kill
That's assuming he doesn't pop his heal to consume the rage before using his ult, which most will. I see very few who save it because healing during the fight means more time you are in there doing damage.

Crux DiChronis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

or u can play as shyvana and just burn tryn down. she destroys tryn consistently. i always beg to lane against him in 3s.

Boo

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
I still only think he can only play OP charaters, he doesnt complain about trynd causes he uses him, otherwise he uses singed which is his counter... so playing the two most op champs on TT he thinks hes a awesome player but has yet to prove a fact that disproves my first post about how hes op
My 2 long posts explaining to you I guess did nothing. sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalN00b View Post
Oh hey looks its Chouncey, the guy who only plays surfer singed and tryn. Too bad we raped you the other day
Only after we beat you

Hostile

12-01-2011

Quote:
You have to take into account that you WILL need to counter pick trynd, you have to (at least at my skill level). Malphite, Nasus, Gragas, Singed, Lee sin, Warwick (imho), Jax, Udyr, Akali(again imho). Those are a variety of effective counter picks, next get items- Thornmail,Frozen Heart (best counter), Wriggle's Lantern (early game), Randuin's, firecape(situational ofc), ___ Insert any armor item here. Always pick up 2 ignite 1 exhaust. Oh yeah, and Frozen heart is good, really good. You have to be smarter than buying 1 armor/health item, dying, and saying WELL HE IS JUST OP. Smart item builds, champ picks, and kiting, oh and FROZEN HEART counter trynd. Or just ban him
again ill say this again WHEN I COUNTER PICK TRYND I DESTROY HIM THIS IS NOT APOST ABOUT HOW TO PICK CHAMPS TO COUNTER. but more of why hes op. and everyone that says hes not op has yet to prove my facts false..

This is about normal non-ranked games were you cant ban him, again tho your telling me the same thing everyone does spend 5k+ gold on counters JUST FOR TRYND thats like 80% of all gold earned a game... and ill bring up the point if they have 2 ap champs they your just fcked... Hes op because the items that counter him cost a arm and a leg, and if you use a champ that needs offenive items to be effiecent your basically useless meatshield... OP because you HAVE to counter him with a charater you cant counter him with items alone.

GetOnMyMap

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauJustice View Post
The only Trynd's that worry me are the good ones that use cleanse...and those are only 1 out of every 20+ Trynd's I see. Get him to Ult, wait 2 seconds, cast Ignite on him and run away. Dead Trynd if he isn't running cleanse.

Plenty of characters are capable of bullying him in lane. Malphite, Udyr, Yorick, Garen...basically anyone who can harass him and is able to trade with him early.

Hopefully the increased jungle difficulty stops him from leveling so fast early on, even when he's losing his lane.

I still think his Ult should be nerfed to either 4 seconds total, or in a tiered structure like 3/4/5. Everything else can be left as is. I think that is very reasonable.
I've been playing trynd recently and I haven't lost to any of those champs in lane once. I've won 14 out of the 15 I played with tryn on my match history and the only one that could beat me in lane was Nocturne. Akali is also good against Trynd in lane too. I guess Gangplank too, since GP is basically Trynd but with range and the ability to break out of disables with oranges.

Tryndamere is "OP" only on TT. And that's Only because he can't be ganked 9/10 times on top lane.

GetOnMyMap

12-01-2011

Quote:
again ill say this again WHEN I COUNTER PICK TRYND I DESTROY HIM THIS IS NOT APOST ABOUT HOW TO PICK CHAMPS TO COUNTER. but more of why hes op. and everyone that says hes not op has yet to prove my facts false..

This is about normal non-ranked games were you cant ban him, again tho your telling me the same thing everyone does spend 5k+ gold on counters JUST FOR TRYND thats like 80% of all gold earned a game... and ill bring up the point if they have 2 ap champs they your just fcked... Hes op because the items that counter him cost a arm and a leg, and if you use a champ that needs offenive items to be effiecent your basically useless meatshield... OP because you HAVE to counter him with a charater you cant counter him with items alone.
You are insanely stupid..Some champs get wrecked by some champs. Trynd counters certain ones just like other champs do. Quit QQing because every champ has a counter and every champ counters another.

The Panda Mayne

12-01-2011

Quote:

If you can farm you will have more than 7k gold. If you get kills you will have more than 7k gold. If you get drag you will have more than 7k gold. If you don't do these things your probably screwed anyways. If you don't counter a champion of course they will roll you. You CAN counter him with items alone, with cc alone, with exhaust/ignite alone. That is my point. If I pick katarina and you have no cc, you lose. If I pick nasus and you let me farm, you lose. If I pick trynd and you don't cc me you lose. Not different than many champions in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
I've been playing trynd recently and I haven't lost to any of those champs in lane once. I've won 14 out of the 15 I played with tryn on my match history and the only one that could beat me in lane was Nocturne. Akali is also good against Trynd in lane too. I guess Gangplank too, since GP is basically Trynd but with range and the ability to break out of disables with oranges.

Tryndamere is "OP" only on TT. And that's Only because he can't be ganked 9/10 times on top lane.
You should have lost to those champions if they knew what they were doing =/

Hostile

12-01-2011

Quote:
If you can farm you will have more than 7k gold
i said any where from 7-12k if you read my first post at all, and look at your past 3vs3 matches your avg is 7k gold OR UNDER, a few 10k, now is that failed logic or what?