3v3 Twisted Treeline Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Hi... Just coming in here to say that the 3v3 jungle is pretty messed up now too...

Kay... Just giving my two sense in because they got nerfed with the gold too...

But then again nobody cares about simple TT...

And... Also just posting this here because only a few people show the TT forum love

Alright see ya guys around... Hello downvotes for GD hating TT... But then again it is another jungle thread.

EDIT: This was posted in General Discussion before it was ninja'dly moved to TT forums.

Koldheartedjsp

11-29-2011

*generic idiot posting about how nobody plays TTL or its a failure or how mundo dominates it*

that's what you'll probably get

i get it every time

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Even though Mundo has failed to be semi decent in TT since the nerf months ago.

Last major change to TT that i can remember was the change of the 2 bottom bushes to the single one we have now. haha and that was like months if not like years ago :/ 1 and 1/2 years maybe?

Now we take away the jungle role in 3's

Which many people will think "you don't jungle in 3's"

DennyChenny

11-29-2011

Volibear dominates 3.

Koldheartedjsp

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathLOL View Post
Even though Mundo has failed to be semi decent in TT since the nerf months ago.

Last major change to TT that i can remember was the change of the 2 bottom bushes to the single one we have now. haha and that was like months if not like years ago :/ 1 and 1/2 years maybe?

Now we take away the jungle role in 3's

Which many people will think "you don't jungle in 3's"
lol yeah. That's how ya can tell when somebody has no idea what they are talking about. They say mundo is op in 3s ROFL]

LOL RIOT MOVES THE THREAD GG

T0MMY

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSync View Post
Volibear dominates 3.
Try singed + volibear combo. Its pretty troll.

T0MMY

11-29-2011

-sigh- now i get barely any feedback in this forum because the difference in traffic between the two forums.

BaBeeQ

11-29-2011

Im still trying to play around with runes and masteries! So far i have failed imo they need to keep it the way before. :/

lawlessgaza01

11-30-2011

i like 3v3 its great but i still need to build my runes.

T0MMY

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Im still trying to play around with runes and masteries! So far i have failed imo they need to keep it the way before. :/
Yeah. I have been also. I've noticed like the only way to slightly stay up to par is to have a semi-jungle. For example 2 top -> 1 person goes and clears jungle while lane is pushed.

In GD forum Morello posted how they are going to hotfix the jungle tomorrow to increase gold / experience. (In SR) How this will affect us TTL players i don't know :/