A newbie's guide to everything Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surelia Fangirl

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightWhoSaidNee View Post
wow
gj

Side note on Kass, he jumps through any wall on TT and SR but NOT on CS.
The large "boulders" and and open pit style barriers can't be riftwalked over.

Fed the other team quite a few kills learning which ones I could and couldn't rift through.
yes lets make kassadin more op on dominion

krammitheforg

12-06-2011

Bottom bushes are scary too, if you have a teammate fake like he is backing by going into the bushes, but actually just waiting for the enemy laner to return to lane.

Nekrogen

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by krammitheforg View Post
Bottom bushes are scary too, if you have a teammate fake like he is backing by going into the bushes, but actually just waiting for the enemy laner to return to lane.
Yes this is true, but the same could be said about any brush realistically :P

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-15-2011
6 of 6 Riot Posts

bumping this to mention that due to the fog of war change this last patch the map attached in the original post is now slightly dated.

Smasher Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

Good guide, sir!

ManaPowered

12-16-2011

I think we should consider making this a sticky. It's not the end all to Dominion guides, but is great for beginners. This is way more worthy of a sticky than all these "Tier List" threads running around.

Nekrogen

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
bumping this to mention that due to the fog of war change this last patch the map attached in the original post is now slightly dated.
Understood, I'll update it as soon as I can. That said, I'm not sure there is much to change in terms of the strategic FoW usage, but I'll analyze it and re-up it ASAP.

Nekrogen

12-16-2011

Updated the FoW section to include the most recent changes and some analysis on the bottom lane ganking FoW. I also updated the bans section. Please let me know if there are any pertinent details I should be aware of about the top lane FoW changes (haven't noticed much of a difference up there).

Xblunt420traumaX

12-20-2011

If you get the chance to play Karthus, don't pick ghost but pick flash instead. Even after the flash nerfs it's very important to reposition yourself before you die.

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Sauron plays karthus a good amount on our team. MagiMelkor does too, but not nekrogen