Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who counters or beats renekton top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aloretec

12-02-2011

Cho drug me to a stalemate. Most boring 30 minute lanning ever.

Tryn after level 6 would win.

Nasus if you drag the lane phase out to farm your Q.

Wukong if played well. Seems to come down to skill at that point.

Akali is a terrible counter. At lvl 2 she's zoned out. Buy a cloak first trip back and she be feeding off of you.

Sarion00

12-02-2011

riven doesn't counter him but can match him pretty well

Anthonyo99

12-02-2011

Whatever you do don't try Irelia.

TrollDomo

12-08-2011

Lee sin, Garen and Jarvan does alrighty

ProfessorM3ow

12-08-2011

Rene is one of my mains, typically I get super fed relatively easy with him, emphasis on solo top. The worst experience I've ever had was against an ad sion, I was fed early and sion still easily negated me in team fights.

Spiderbull

12-08-2011

Quote:
ZFBZDFBZDFBZDFB:
Rene is one of my mains, typically I get super fed relatively easy with him, emphasis on solo top. The worst experience I've ever had was against an ad sion, I was fed early and sion still easily negated me in team fights.

Range stun + shield, yea I could see AD Sion destroying Ren. GP is pretty good counter too, with range harass and oranges.

Chogull

12-08-2011

Jarvan does really well against Renekton.
Demacian standard gives you bonus armor which is good against the gator.
You can use Golden Aegis anytime you see him slice/dice towards you to slow him and gain a health shield.
Top solo u can escape ganks with Standard - Dragon strike combo.

18X Jake

12-08-2011

honestly I think you really just need a good playstyle against him, as i've beaten him with most champs ( but you MUST start boots) you basically run from him while he has his stun active, which you can tell by a sort of grunting sound, wait for him to use it on a minion ( from which you will see 2 attacks) or for it to time out. then you can harass him. or do whatever basically. His damage comes from Skill > AA > skill > AA etc.

Skilltestingman

12-08-2011

alistar

no joke

Eraste

12-08-2011

Ren isn't the best, but in my experience playing him, he snowballs like mad at top.