Volibear build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James755

11-30-2011

How am I supposed to build Volibear? For the life of me, I can't figure out why people say he's "so easy, and so OP".

DimensionsDesire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

He is a ****ing tank, With amazingly overpowered sustain damage even without items. Build him as a tank. End of story, His early game is unbeatable

Hostile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
He is a ****ing tank, With amazingly overpowered sustain damage even without items. Build him as a tank. End of story, His early game is unbeatable
i find him early game hes squishy as hell, late game on the other hand is living hell trying to kill him, even with madreds

iMeeseeks

11-30-2011

squishy? i buy dorans shield and start with 740 hp

Wheredigo

11-30-2011

go for really tanky. atmogs if you have to, but thats a gay build on all chars imo, yes viable, but stupid and boring. the best ones i've seen so far they rushed warmogs, got a mallet, and at that point were 2 shotting our ryze, which if i was told correctly is because his health increases the damage of one of his abilities. He can jungle in 3's but i haven't seen anyone do it really well yet as he does kinda seem a little squishy at first, even with the armor +5 pots

Sam

11-30-2011

1-2 Doran Swords
Warmog/Atma.
Boots - situational. 2 CC get mecury treads, 2 AD get ninja tabi
Pretty much it. Other items are based of situations.

DarthCreepA

12-01-2011

Here's how I do it.

1: Rush Warmogs armor, the regen along with your passive makes it easy for morons to underestimate a fight and charge you.
2: Atma's Imapler (I'm runed for crit damage btw) the armor + crit works really nicely into the build. (Along with the added attack damage.)
3: Boots of switness, I find having the ability to chase down anyone (or escape anyone) is really useful.
4: Now you can either get frozen mallet or force of nature (depending on whether the other team is AP based.) If they are AP, the regen added with the magic resistant is pretty op, otherwise, go for the frozen mallet so you can chase down your opponent, and the added health stacks to your damage.
5: Now's when it starts to become really fun, get bloodthirster, the damage and lifesteal makes short work for any opponent.
6: Infinite edge, by the time you've baught this, you'll be looking at around 400 damage, meaning your crits (60% chance if runed properly) are going to be in excess of 1k per hit.
Enjoy playing like an actual bear.

iMeeseeks

12-01-2011

when i play voli i rush a triforce and then run around and kill ppl. i really think tri force is the way to go for him. although idk about that on TT. should probably get health but focus on armor or MR, which ever one you need

bigshotsaber

12-02-2011

all i did was just go ALL health i didnt even go into the attack selection, i was such a powerful tank that it didnt even matter because i had so much health lol!

Prince Abubu

12-05-2011

rush atmog. win game. <3Trollibear!