Need tips for ranked! Please help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlitterRoller

11-30-2011

Recently I haven't won a ranked game since Friday, I'm on a 9 game losing streak! I was going pretty even sitting at 22-22 just below 1200 rating, then all of a sudden I just kept losing and losing. Now I'm 22-31 and my ELO is below 1000. I just don't know what to do, some of my games I play well but my team doesn't sometimes I do but then we seem to lose other lanes. Should I just stopped playing ranked until I'm better? I don't feel like a bad player, after all I've played a lot of HoN and DoTa but like League way more. I guess in the end what I'm asking is this kind of fluctuation normal, or is there a champ I can play that will allow me to carry my team? Recently I've been playing Kass and I have a solid KAD ration around 3:1. I'm just so frustrated with the game I don't what I should do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaphisto

11-30-2011

Learn to play snowball champs like akali, tryn and so on. Kass is usually a really good pick and so is Kennen.

Lately LoL has had a huge influx of trolls and this patch only made it worse. Expect to have 2 people fighting over jungle and then going afk every game. Below 1300 or 1400 the game is basically whichever team has the most derp loses.