Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Champion Swapping in Season 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

durpado

07-03-2010

This was recently confirmed so it leaves me to wonder if this a premade 5v5/3v3 function or will solo ranked play also have switching?

How will this work if so? What if I pick shen but Xbobbalouie1234 doesn't own him but wants to play him?

Edit: found the original thread it was closed...Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules or anything just found it interesting that no conversions happened about it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=151966&highlight=champion+swapping

colloquial

Emissary of the League

07-03-2010

I don't remember this ever being confirmed. Do you have a link to it?

durpado

07-03-2010

Quote:
colloquial:
I don't remember this ever being confirmed. Do you have a link to it?

Ehhhhhhh..Sry I do not but it was confirmed by a red recently. I am not sure why it was never brought up but I have no reason to make it up >.<. It was a few days ago so I'm not sure if I can find it again.

brb getting sued

07-03-2010

It sounds like it would go like this

Three players on a team are picking out champs, the first picks Shen and the second picks Udyr
The team agrees that Sivir would round their team out well, but their third player does not own Sivir or has any experience with her
The second offers his Udyr to the third and they switch places in the lineup, the third player is now playing Udyr and the second is now free to pick Sivir from his larger collection of champs

...if this is not something they were going to do it might be something to consider for the 80% or so of the server that doesn't own every champion