New maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

11-30-2011

just wondering if Riot plan on making a new 5v5 map or maybe adding something like a 7v7 or 10 v 10 map?? what does everyone else think?

LordZephyr

11-30-2011

i agree it would be nice

Rokkye

11-30-2011

I can't imagine a 20 plp teamfight....

VulvaThrust

11-30-2011

omg 20 people would be insane.

And would either 1) take longer than and hour or 2) go nowhere until somebody surrenders.

I think a CTF based map/mode would be nice. Five lanes heading towards the center and in the center there's a "flag" that you have to bring back to your nexus.

For a 5v5 map, I'd like to see another 3 lane map with the lanes separated, then they meet all in the middle, then split off again to the enemy nexus.

Just a few ideas~

shorttallguy

11-30-2011

CTF sounds like a good idea to me. I could see that being fun. I think it would be better if each team had a flag at their nexus though. or maybe there could be rounds and teams could take turns on offense and defense. or maybe something in reverse. Like a bomb or something you have to take to the enemy nexus.

HeartofGod

11-30-2011

It would be great to see CTF, but don't you think it would be a little op for characters with invis to go? and someone like mf's passive would go crazy since u can't catch up unless u hit

Isphus

11-30-2011

I'd like to see a very complicated map, with several secondary goals.
We could have normal lanes, and an "extra" turret in the middle of the map which generates gold/5 and is capturable like the dominion points.

Or some jungle monsters that give global team gold. Like a mini-dragon. Just imagine if the mini golems gave global gold or something like that.

I like CAPS LAWK's idea of all lanes converging and then separating again.
Maybe an achievement like baron but which instead of giving a ton of gold gave you super minions for one minute.

FinalFencer

02-20-2012

I'd like to see something not even similar to any of the other maps. I think it'd be interesting to have a one lane map. People might think it crazy, but it would take an insane amount of tactics and team strategy to push through several turrets and champions all in one lane. It would be a nonstop brawl. Dunno, I just think it'd be cool to have our traditional 3 lane map, then the twisted tree line (2 lane), and then have a single lane. I just wouldn't know if 3v3 or 5v5 would be better for it.

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulvaThrust View Post
omg 20 people would be insane.

And would either 1) take longer than and hour or 2) go nowhere until somebody surrenders.

I think a CTF based map/mode would be nice. Five lanes heading towards the center and in the center there's a "flag" that you have to bring back to your nexus.

For a 5v5 map, I'd like to see another 3 lane map with the lanes separated, then they meet all in the middle, then split off again to the enemy nexus.

Just a few ideas~
I like the ctf idea, but the map length would have to be a bit longer. And maybe some buffs to increase speed by 10-30%?

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Maybe boss battles? I don't know how to exactlly do this. but you could do a match for a bit then slay the boss first?