Anyone else hate Winter SR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MapNinja

07-03-2010

I have an inexplicable loathing for it. The snow particles used to mess me up on my laptop, but i upgraded to a passable comp not too long ago and it's not an issue anymore. Still, i'm always let down when i enter the game and everything is white (which for some reason seems to be 90% of the time). I can't put my finger on it, i just really don't like it.

Just wondering if anyone else shares in my disdain.

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Get off the libraries computer, seriously.

Pika Trainer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

I think it's fine, but there should be an option to not play in winter mode in choosing game though for people's computers who cannot handle it

apapersack

07-03-2010

there is really no point for it to ever exist. it just makes things hard to see and bogs peoples computers down. my computer can handle crysis and shattered horizons on high, but occasionally the freaking winter map will make me drop to 20-30 fps.

talenrok

07-03-2010

Yes, I do.

I'd be glad if they just remove this map from rotation.. until they remade it into something more "adequate".

Moxius

07-03-2010

esc->video->particles->varly low
no snow
gg
Got trolled