So how can I get a cool icon on my Board avatar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FletcherInTheRye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Just wondering... dont really see any options for it or anything... or am I just that dumb?

And I also refered 3 friends so far... how come I dont have that cool "refered a person" icon?

Thanks.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-03-2010

The badge needs one of your referrals to reach level 10.

About the rest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
  • Red-Riot: These are the Developers. They are the most knowledgeable and are the only usergroup to have power over you, the player. They wield the almighty banhammer, so be good for goodness’ sake.
  • Yellow-Council: These players advise Riot on the current state of competitive LoL and how to improve it. They acquire this status through exceptional skill, keen insight on the metagame, running a league that sponsors LoL, chairing a sponsored team, or otherwise benefiting the competitive scene.
  • Green-Emissaries: These players go above and beyond to help the LoL community as a whole prosper. They are active on the forums and promote LoL in various capacities.
  • Blue-Adjudicators: These players have been involved with LoL since very early in the closed beta where their assistance was invaluable. New Adjudicators acquire this status through especially helpful Test Realm feedback.
  • Orange-Wrenchmen: These players have invested time on the Help & Support board solving a variety of issues.
  • Friend of Urf: These players have placed in the April 2010 contest honoring the death of Urf.

An ungrouped forumite begins as a Junior Member. 30 posts net him Member status, and 100 Senior Member.

FletcherInTheRye

07-03-2010

Ahhh, Thank you!

Is that also when you get your rewards for refering people? I guess I could just search for this info...