Where is Veigar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdefreit

07-03-2010

Hey guys I have recently been getting into nuke characters. It's really been fun getting away from right click dpsers. Recently I've picked up veigar and I really love how he plays.

I want to know where he fits into competitive play. His stun is great for teamfights but his ult just seems very narrow. Its hard for me to statistically justify veigar over annie.

So basically, does veigar deserve playing time in competitive play? Is he worth trying to master? With season 1 coming out do you see him at least being a good character to know as a late pick against heavy AP teams?

I consider myself a good player and I have 250 wins under my belt but Im not a hardcore player and dont stay up to date with what the top tier meta is, so any help is appriciated.

Thanks

Pika Trainer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

He was viable for being able to nuke the hell outta the enemy caster.. now he's viable for... a area stun, which is about it. After that he's just about as powerful as a purple caster minion. His ultimate hits less than his Q, and his W's ratio went from 1 to 0.9. He was perfectly fine before as an anti-mage, now he's just a pile of... cute.

Kryptix

07-03-2010

He's a long way from ruling the world, let's leave it at that.

Wingflier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

They are planning on buffing his ultimate and maybe his baleful soon, so I would say you should try to get good with him now, when he's underpowered; so you'll be amazing by the time he's on par with everybody else.

Judicator Wombat

07-03-2010

(------- ) <--Competitive Play

__/\__
(0^0) <--Veigar

durpado

07-03-2010

Left in a ditch to die after being raped, repeatedly.