Suppression?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faceXkicker

07-03-2010

Was in a game and a couple of people were talking about something called suppression, might be a new summoner spell coming out i dunno. Searched forums didn't really find anything without having to search tons of pages, so anyone wanna fill me in?

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Yeah man, I'll fill you in.

goodrifle

07-03-2010

With my negro semen.

scrimbul

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceXkicker View Post
Was in a game and a couple of people were talking about something called suppression, might be a new summoner spell coming out i dunno. Searched forums didn't really find anything without having to search tons of pages, so anyone wanna fill me in?
Suppression is a new mechanic that's going to be added to Malzahar's ult unchanged, and WW's ult with slight nerfs on duration and/or damage.

It's basically stun but locks down summoner spell casting. You can still activate items, which means quicksilver sash will cleanse it but you won't have access to cleanse until you come out of suppression.

There is no ETA on when the change is going to be live afaik. It sounded like it was going to be immediately the next subsequent patch but it didn't come in with the Janna/Ezreal/Ashe nerfs just now.

Bring The Ruckus

07-03-2010

It's the possible new skill just like pain suppression in WoW (mitigated damage/stuns and spells)if this is implemented they will proly remove flash

TankHunter678

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceXkicker View Post
Suppression is a "super stun" that prevents the use of everything but quick silver sash, and everything else stuns stop.

Its generally looked at as a "summoner spell stun"