G20 Riot Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mauler5150

07-03-2010

jerzy needs to stop taking everything in Rage Against the Machine albums to heart c/d

jerzy

07-03-2010

THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Skytorn

07-03-2010

So, lemme get this straight: your argument is that, the political terrorists started riots and burned police cars due to incompetence on Toronto's part, and therefore they are unwarranted in cracking down and instilling some order, trying to make a city that don't have burning cars (arguably the best kind of cities to live in).

GTFO of my game forum, you imbecilic activist. The G20 talks don't start out with a pogrom in the streets.
I'm a Vancouverite. We had protests about the winter Olympics. You know why we didn't have riot police? BECAUSE IDIOTS DIDN'T START RIOTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

And, if you've got some idealism still left in you: YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. What you have, passed off as rights by every government on earth, are little allowances to keep you happy and quiet, so you don't get up and burn police cars.

Well guess what? People burned police cars in Toronto. Made Canada look bad in front of the G20. You think Toronto's reaction was unexpected?! Wake up. Because at the end of the day, with all your free speech and activism, somebody still needs to keep the peace. You want change, get in office. Yelling at a gaming forum helps as much as spitting in Toronto's general direction.