Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadins Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcadum

07-03-2010

Greetings,

My favorite champ is kassadin both in style and gameplay, however i notice his passive is a bit weak. Attack speed is nice, however since kassadin is more of a mage wouldnt it be better if his passive gave him a better benefit. Your thoughts please.

Thank you.

Jakezorz

07-03-2010

15% reduced damage from skills is amazing. Don't change it, unless you change just the secondary part.

Kraxil

Recruiter

07-03-2010

To be honest I like his passive, taking 15% reduced damage is nice at all stages of the game.

With that said Riot is giving kassadin a new passive I believe.

MagentaSock

07-03-2010

They mentioned they're going to change his 'w' and his passive. Just a heads up

Azamhir

07-03-2010

I'd think they would want to rework his passive, moreso W, around him being widely accepted as a mage and no longer an anti-mage. Perhaps the natural passive will follow in suit?

Naggarok

Recruiter

07-03-2010

The only thing his passive needs is the AS to be like MP or mana. Something that would work on a caster build. His W is getting an active

Arcadum

07-03-2010

oh are patch note?