Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Ratz

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I played an ARAM with WhattayaBrian today and asked him if he was a fan of Guiding Light. He didn't know what it was.

I'm sad now. No more writing ever.

Wait. No. I must become more popular! So no one in Riot can ignore the perfection that is RivenXLux! Prepare yourselves!

Looking forward to it very much. Welcome back from the dead and show them the redeeming light!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BenDrowns

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Looking forward to it very much. Welcome back from the dead and show them the redeeming light!
Guiding Light*
Fixed it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

02-09-2013

I can't wait for this!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Senior Member

02-10-2013

So can we still expect it in 3 days? Don't rush it!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
So can we still expect it in 3 days? Don't rush it!!!!
I'll be careful about rushing it, but the difference for this chapter is that I can't actually work on it the way I usually do. Writing smut on the subway is awkward. :P

So that only leaves me with working at home, which means I'll have to force myself to not get distracted and actually work on it in my free time. >.<
This will generally equate to getting it done on time. Hopefully.

If it isn't finished, it'll be because I'm not happy with the quality of it. I'm in this neat situation where I want to make this a romantic and heartfelt moment with its own bit of character development, and not just one of those 'expected' smut scenes. I think I've started off on the right track for that, so we'll see how it goes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Man i really enjoyed the way you have written this piece of fiction.

Felt so many feels for Irelia T_T.

Tempted to take up a pen and write her a happy story.

Also the way this story has unfolded is much better then I initially thought it would. The dialogue between the champions is what makes this fiction work for me. Thanks for posting, really enjoying it.



ooh on a side note, could Irelia have something happy happen to her?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
Man i really enjoyed the way you have written this piece of fiction.

Felt so many feels for Irelia T_T.

Tempted to take up a pen and write her a happy story.

Also the way this story has unfolded is much better then I initially thought it would. The dialogue between the champions is what makes this fiction work for me. Thanks for posting, really enjoying it.

ooh on a side note, could Irelia have something happy happen to her?
Hmm... Irelia happy? We'll see.

I think the only way she could truly be happy would be if Zelos returned, which I don't want to get into. >.<

At the very least, I'll try to make her content.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Lol I went to the fanfiction forums to do my hourly check of this thread and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Cerubois had posted, thought the next chapter might be out... o.o Gotta stop doin this to myself


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
Lol I went to the fanfiction forums to do my hourly check of this thread and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Cerubois had posted, thought the next chapter might be out... o.o Gotta stop doin this to myself
Lol. Sorry. It definitely won't be out until Thursday. :P

Writing right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BenDrowns

Member

02-12-2013

Do you ever do drafts of your stories? Stupid question for a fanfiction story, but your quality matches some of the better books.