Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Foxwell

01-11-2013

I love you, and I love this story. Thank you for making this a thing that exists.

ghbutler

01-13-2013

This has to be the official lore riot plz

meatchives

01-18-2013

fell off front page

Roayel

01-19-2013

I know it hasn't been very long since the last chapter but... any timeframe on the next one? :P I cannot waaaait to find out what happens next <3

Cerubois

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
I know it hasn't been very long since the last chapter but... any timeframe on the next one? :P I cannot waaaait to find out what happens next <3
Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it into a side-story. Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make. When I started, I figured it would happen eventually, but as I went on I started to feel it would change the story in a bad way. But as of finishing the last chapter, I had mixed feelings.

Since it's such a specific scene, and will likely be shorter than average, it may be faster than usual. Particularly because when I write such things I do them in one big session.
Again, I make no promises, but I'd like to write it soon so I can get back to writing the rest of the story. :P

Senstrae

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story
Why am I already blushing?

Silver of Souls

01-19-2013

Quote:
After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it
YESSSS I WINNN

uh

I mean

Silver approves of this message.

Mr Ratz

01-19-2013

Quote:
Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it into a side-story. Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make. When I started, I figured it would happen eventually, but as I went on I started to feel it would change the story in a bad way. But as of finishing the last chapter, I had mixed feelings.

Since it's such a specific scene, and will likely be shorter than average, it may be faster than usual. Particularly because when I write such things I do them in one big session.
Again, I make no promises, but I'd like to write it soon so I can get back to writing the rest of the story. :P

I guess this was inevitable. And I am sure "someone" pushed you really hard into this. But I trust you to not oversexualize your story.

BenDrowns

01-20-2013

Cerubois writes what he pleases.
I'll love it.

Roayel

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senstrae View Post
Why am I already blushing?
I know right? <3
EEEEEEP!!!!!!

Ceru I can't wait take all the time you need an make it perfect!! <3333333

We finally get to find out what happens after Riven closed the door on Christmas :P