Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Foxwell

01-11-2013

I love you, and I love this story. Thank you for making this a thing that exists.

ghbutler

01-13-2013

This has to be the official lore riot plz

meatchives

01-18-2013

fell off front page

Roayel

01-19-2013

I know it hasn't been very long since the last chapter but... any timeframe on the next one? :P I cannot waaaait to find out what happens next <3

Cerubois

01-19-2013

Quote:
Roayel:
I know it hasn't been very long since the last chapter but... any timeframe on the next one? :P I cannot waaaait to find out what happens next <3

Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it into a side-story. Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make. When I started, I figured it would happen eventually, but as I went on I started to feel it would change the story in a bad way. But as of finishing the last chapter, I had mixed feelings.

Since it's such a specific scene, and will likely be shorter than average, it may be faster than usual. Particularly because when I write such things I do them in one big session.
Again, I make no promises, but I'd like to write it soon so I can get back to writing the rest of the story. :P

Senstrae

01-19-2013

Quote:
Cerubois:
Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story

Why am I already blushing?

Silver of Souls

01-19-2013

Quote:
Cerubois:

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it

YESSSS I WINNN

uh

I mean

Silver approves of this message.

Mr Ratz

01-19-2013

Quote:
Cerubois:
Hmmmmmmm....

After a long debate, I finally decided to include the... *ahem* ...next scene into the story, rather than separate it into a side-story. Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make. When I started, I figured it would happen eventually, but as I went on I started to feel it would change the story in a bad way. But as of finishing the last chapter, I had mixed feelings.

Since it's such a specific scene, and will likely be shorter than average, it may be faster than usual. Particularly because when I write such things I do them in one big session.
Again, I make no promises, but I'd like to write it soon so I can get back to writing the rest of the story. :P

I guess this was inevitable. And I am sure "someone" pushed you really hard into this. But I trust you to not oversexualize your story.

BenDrowns

01-20-2013

Cerubois writes what he pleases.
I'll love it.

Roayel

01-20-2013

Quote:
Senstrae:
Why am I already blushing?

I know right? <3
EEEEEEP!!!!!!

Ceru I can't wait take all the time you need an make it perfect!! <3333333

We finally get to find out what happens after Riven closed the door on Christmas :P