Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Sabin

01-09-2013

Once again I am in awe of your amazing work, great chapter. Well worth the wait.

Shiny Shuppet

01-10-2013

A phenomenal chapter once again. Loved every detail of it and I'd probably go as far as to say that this was probably my favorite one so far. You also managed to upload it just as I was about to go to bed, and of course I had to read it. Big mistake. It made me feel kind of emotional for whatever silly reason, no idea if it was intended to but yeah, that's what happened and it ended up costing me some sleep because I simply couldn't get my thoughts elsewhere.. The emotional cuteness overload was too much for me to handle.

Now back to the long, long wait..

Noxian Mercenary

01-10-2013

The Fangirl in me is "squeee!!!!!!!"-ing in delight with this chapter. Although I think you let the ending of the Christmas teaser slip into this one *wink*

I love how many cross-references are done between different stories in this board. Great job..

Drakojan

01-10-2013

YES! YES! I don't need to write my paper. I can read this.

Cerubois

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaasrainer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the consequences of readers disregarding life in order to read my stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxian Mercenary View Post
The Fangirl in me is "squeee!!!!!!!"-ing in delight with this chapter. Although I think you let the ending of the Christmas teaser slip into this one *wink*
The Christmas special was perhaps a little bit of a spoiler (I'll likely move it to the end once there is an end), but now I've had the chance to explain why/how it had gotten to that point in my head. :P

Pepyri

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the consequences of readers disregarding life in order to read my stories.

The Christmas special was perhaps a little bit of a spoiler (I'll likely move it to the end once there is an end), but now I've had the chance to explain why/how it had gotten to that point in my head. :P
Just letting you know in advance: If we don't get a wedding chapter with BOTH of them in white wedding dresses, we have ways of making you suffer.

Tinithor

01-10-2013

+1 for this story and a free bump

Roayel

01-10-2013

<<SPOILERS>>

Oh my god. I didn't think it was possible but this is my new favorite chapter.

1. The flashbacks to Lux and Riven's past was AMAZING, kept me on my toes the entire time and it was a great look into Lux's head. Also for some reason as I mentioned in that PM, I love Ardus, idk why. And also fantastic job with Clarisa!!

2. "The Noxian didn't resist, and even kissed her back after a second, sending shivers down Lux's spine." YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, this was sooo well written <3 perfect wording.

3. "Does that door over there lock, Riven?" I hope this isn't just a joke to end the chapter and that Lux actually meant that

oh and question!!: Did Clarisa have a little thing for Lux? Or is it just because she's so different from other Noxians?

Senstrae

01-10-2013

Ceru. You leave me without words. This work only gets more beautiful with each new chapter. You've been refining your abilities, and I feel completely engaged in the story as I read it, hanging on to every word. I will be so sad when this is finished, and yet I know an end is coming at some point soon.

If and when you finish Guiding Light, I humbly request that you continue to bless us with further stories. Even if they are not LoL related, I'll keep your fanfiction.net bookmarked and check back occasionally.

I'm going to start insisting to all of my friends that they should really read this story. There's this awkward general sentiment that all fan fiction is bad or mediocre, and yet you are producing high quality work.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this next chapter. I eagerly await the next. <3

Roayel

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senstrae View Post
If and when you finish Guiding Light, I humbly request that you continue to bless us with further stories. Even if they are not LoL related, I'll keep your fanfiction.net bookmarked and check back occasionally.

I'm going to start insisting to all of my friends that they should really read this story. There's this awkward general sentiment that all fan fiction is bad or mediocre, and yet you are producing high quality work.

<3
He's said he wants to do a story on the Fury Company that's been mentioned several times in the novel, and that should be amaaaazing if he decides to do it.
And I suggest this to my friends on LoL and always get laughed at haha, it's like my one guilty pleasure, I love it so much.