Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

12-18-2012

IMO, it's a tie. Take that as a compliment, because Wounded is freaking amazing. So basically, your story is amazing.
:D

Noxian Mercenary

12-18-2012

The only reason I like Wounded a bit more is because it doesn't flow into the relationship easily. It's...well, for me, it's more real. It's has sideplots with creative twists that have characters responding the way I can only think of as natural.

Not to say Guiding Light's plot isn't natural. Irelia kinda forced the whole thing to advance faster than Wounded (that is to say, Ashe didn't take Kat down a dark alley and...yeh). It's just faster, is all.

That all being said, I would sooner lose my Q, W, E, and R keys before I let my advice affect Ceru's writing.

Minzzway

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Arguable. Wounded exists : P
Wounded is really really great too.
I just like this one a little better because it has my favourite champion; Lux, and because I picked up this one first.

Ayuzumi

12-18-2012

This is by far my favorite. I love Wounded, To the End of Light's Reach, and The Only Truth, but imo, this is the one that gets me all sorts of crazy. It helps that it has my favorite (Riven) and third favorite (Lux) characters in it.

Mg Paradox

12-19-2012

Cerubois, can I use your fanfiction to create an audiobook? I'd want to start voicing stories from League of Legends and if you'd allow me, I'd like to use your story to start with. Ofcourse I will mention you in de description with a link.

Kind regards

Shiny Shuppet

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayuzumi View Post
It helps that it has my favorite (Riven) and third favorite (Lux) characters in it.
This is what caught my attention in the first place. And I'm talking about their actual characters and personalities too, not their skillsets and playstyles (although I do enjoy playing them as well). I don't think I've ever played another video game with characters I like as much as these two.

And here we have a really well written love story between my two favorite video game characters ever. I think I can safely say that no fanfic will ever be able to top this, at least not in my book.

Mr Ratz

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I'll let Silver be my #1 any day. ;P
Of course you would.

Now in all seriousness both stories are really great. Publishing caliber in my opinions. And yes, I would buy a copy of each. I will favour wounded because it was the story that brought me into fan fictions. But seriously, congratulations because your short os awesone

Cerubois

12-19-2012

So much love. ;_;

You guys make me feel so accomplished. :P
I'll be sure to pass along the message to Silver too. I'm sure she'll be able to finish her next chapter up soon, now that she's done school (but don't take my word for it. I already mixed that up last time :P).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mg Paradox View Post
Cerubois, can I use your fanfiction to create an audiobook? I'd want to start voicing stories from League of Legends and if you'd allow me, I'd like to use your story to start with. Ofcourse I will mention you in de description with a link.

Kind regards
Ehhhhhh? Really? That would be pretty cool!

Add me on skype (I'm Cerubois on there too) and we can discuss. :3

Silver of Souls

12-19-2012

Ya'll are giving me big heads. YES I am done with the semester as of last night.

-confetti-

Off to work on that chapter or whatever it was...

Kneesurgery

12-19-2012

Clearly, this is the best fanfiction na.