Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buneter View Post
chapter 12 I need ot start reading again im only on chapter 5
When I found this I read all nine chapters in one night :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Greetings people. Unfortunately, this is not the next chapter yet. I've got other news. Since I've fallen behind on my schedule, I'm taking a new resolve.

NaNoWriMo started yesterday. I won't be following the rules exactly, as I won't be starting a new story, but I'm going to try to write the required ~1500 words per day for Guiding Light.

Let's see how far that gets me. I'd like to actually finish this story soon. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mah Digga

Senior Member

11-02-2012

May the force be with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quality, not quantity, my friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steak style View Post
Quality, not quantity, my friend.
Haha. Both would be nice. Now if only the story itself would cooperate. I had plans, but it's doing its own thing. Sigh...

#Writerproblems


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
NaNoWriMo started yesterday. I won't be following the rules exactly, as I won't be starting a new story, but I'm going to try to write the required ~1500 words per day for Guiding Light.

Let's see how far that gets me. I'd like to actually finish this story soon. :P
What is NaNoWriMo? And I hope you don't mean you are finishing guiding light super soon, so many unresolved potentials and feelings </3

Thanks for keeping us updated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
What is NaNoWriMo? And I hope you don't mean you are finishing guiding light super soon, so many unresolved potentials and feelings </3

Thanks for keeping us updated.
NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month (I think... I can never remember).
Writers use it as motivation to start and complete a 50,000 word story in a month. That's about 1700 words per day (which takes me about a week normally). It's a lot of work, and it's rather crazy, and I haven't been keeping up. At all. >.<

But I am making some progress still. :P

(And don't worry. I think I've got at least 6 chapters to go, plus a nice epilogue.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayuzumi

Junior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month (I think... I can never remember).
Writers use it as motivation to start and complete a 50,000 word story in a month. That's about 1700 words per day (which takes me about a week normally). It's a lot of work, and it's rather crazy, and I haven't been keeping up. At all. >.<

But I am making some progress still. :P

(And don't worry. I think I've got at least 6 chapters to go, plus a nice epilogue.)

National Novel Writing Month.

And about your parenthetical statement: first time poster, long time reader, just curious if you're going to finish it all, then post them daily or what have you after that. Because this is like crack, and I really need a hit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flan chan

Senior Member

11-07-2012

i must know what happens with riven and lux!!!do they make up? or does riven hate lux forever?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Member

11-07-2012

I know I can't wait for the next chapter!!!