Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGeonix View Post
Hurry uppppz
Sorry. The second half has many intricacies that I'm trying to get just right, which ends up making it even longer than I anticipated. You'll see what I mean when it's finished. >.<

Also, posting while the view count is at 77,777. That must mean something, right? :P

Mr Ratz

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post

Also, posting while the view count is at 77,777. That must mean something, right? :P
it means you have a ton of people waiting for more. So you know.... No pressure.

Haha, jokes aside, the story is great so far. You do get your details right so don't rush because the wait is always worth it. Hope you keep up the good work .

prÝmise

10-02-2012

I love it, I can't wait much longer for the next part :)

Cerubois pls.

Cerubois

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prÝmise View Post
I love it, I can't wait much longer for the next part

Cerubois pls.
It won't be much longer, timewise. Lengthwise, goddamnit, ima break 10000 words with this one again. >.<

Cerubois

10-03-2012

Ah. Not quite. Darn. If only I could have come up with 80 more words.

Oh well. I'm fine with this. I hope you guys are too.

Chapter 12: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7599936/12/Guiding-Light

To be continued! With lots of exciting things happening next chapter, in Flicker, Part 3!

ZongTG

10-03-2012

I just started reading it, and I was like "you re-posted a chapter!!!" and then I hit myself because I remembered you posted it in this thread. T.T

Cerubois

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZongTG View Post
I just started reading it, and I was like "you re-posted a chapter!!!" and then I hit myself because I remembered you posted it in this thread. T.T
I only posted the first half on here! Check out the rest of it! It's much cooler.

ZongTG

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I only posted the first half on here! Check out the rest of it! It's much cooler.
I did and it's AWSHUM

Really good chapter. However, I have a question. It says Riven dropped her sword, but then she has it again. Did I read wrong?

Cerubois

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZongTG View Post
I did and it's AWSHUM

Really good chapter. However, I have a question. It says Riven dropped her sword, but then she has it again. Did I read wrong?
Ah, you know, that was pointed out to me by someone else as well. I simply meant her arm dropped to her side, but it didn't come across right. I fixed it, which should show up soon. :P

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

I've been following your story for a while, and I have a helpful suggestion. Maybe this is just me, but I notice you make *too* many dialogue breaks (where most authors forget to make a new paragraph for a new speaker). To explain further what I mean, take this quick passage.

"I think," She responded, "He reminded me of why I respect the Ionians. It's something I'd like to see more in Noxus. It would be terrifying to see such persistence in an enemy, and the fact that he tries so hard..." Riven shook her head, smiling.

"I believe everyone has the capability to become strong. If they're determined to do so, even if they're the weakest in the world, if they put in the effort to become stronger, then I will accept them. That is a true strength in itself."

At first, I thought the second paragraph was Irelia speaking in turn, but it was actually Riven continuing her dialogue. I see that this happens quite a few times in each chapter. It's nothing too serious, but sometimes I can't figure out who said what. Just thought I'd drop that little tid-bit.

In any event, great job with your latest chapter. You have me growing curioser and curioser with each addition to your story.