Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasako

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
She sure as hell will.
So is anything going to come of this...?

Roayel

09-15-2012

Any idea on chapter 12?

Cerubois

09-15-2012

Sorry. >.<
I've been slacking. Chapter 12 is about 75% done atm.

I'll have it done for Monday/Tuesday. Borderlands 2 comes out Tuesday, which only means I would be even more distracted. So I need to get it done. :P

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Don't rush it! Riot's soon(tm) philosophy is annoying, but you can't rush quality work

Cerubois

09-16-2012

Bad news. I don't know if I'll be able to finish this by Tuesday after all. Came down with a bad cold. My head is pounding. I hate life. -.-

Major Nuker

09-16-2012

Nuuu.

I'll have mine up either tonight or the next few days. I've built it. Expect to see some very curious aristocracy things, dealing with House Laurent and the place it has with multiple factions.

I'm pretty excited to write something like this :P

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

(Comment 666 *giggles*)
Jokes aside, I enjoy reading this story very much, but I can wait until you get back up to snuff. In the meanwhile, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. See if you can get some warm soup in your system. Sometimes it helps clear up the nasal passages. And drink lots of water, not to mention get some sleep. Vitamin C is just a myth, so don't bother with that stuff. Oh, and if you're not afraid to gay it up, lavender works wonders with easing headaches or falling asleep.
/Soraka offline

Yasako

09-16-2012

Well then

Mah Digga

09-16-2012

Get well soon. Don't make yourself feel rushed about the chapter as well. I'd much rather have a completed, wholesome chapter instead of a rushed one.

Major Nuker

09-17-2012

Well to tithe you over during your sickness Cerubois, I put up Chapter 1 of The Vexed Blades :P