Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Thank you for your continued support guys.

I have a nice surprise for you. Fujixia (formerly known as tx3333) has created a fantastic new piece of art for Guiding Light. It's dazzling, amazing, awesome, and a lot of other positive words. :O

http://fujixia.deviantart.com/#/d5dg7s0


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

09-03-2012

That piece of artwork is beautiful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Member

09-06-2012

Amazing chapter, I got a little excited when Irelia put the move on Riven haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
Amazing chapter, I got a little excited when Irelia put the move on Riven haha
Me too lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

09-08-2012

I don't think I'll need to use this info later on, so I'll divulge a bit of Irelia's thought process there. She definitely would have wanted more, but due to not actually making skin contact with Riven for that short amount of time, she was already in the process of turning back to her 'normal' self. And so, she had just enough restraint to rationalize her decisions.
Which is unfortunate. Maybe I'll make an offshoot where that process is delayed just long enough... ^.^

Next chapter is roughly halfway done. I've got a lot of fighting scenes to write up though, and that means a lot of research. I'll have a better idea of an ETA within a few days, I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I don't think I'll need to use this info later on, so I'll divulge a bit of Irelia's thought process there. She definitely would have wanted more, but due to not actually making skin contact with Riven for that short amount of time, she was already in the process of turning back to her 'normal' self. And so, she had just enough restraint to rationalize her decisions.
Which is unfortunate. Maybe I'll make an offshoot where that process is delayed just long enough... ^.^

Next chapter is roughly halfway done. I've got a lot of fighting scenes to write up though, and that means a lot of research. I'll have a better idea of an ETA within a few days, I think.
im really glad your gunna be using udyr. he might be a side character but hes atleast in a fan fic. i've rarely seen udyr in fanfics for some reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I don't think I'll need to use this info later on, so I'll divulge a bit of Irelia's thought process there. She definitely would have wanted more, but due to not actually making skin contact with Riven for that short amount of time, she was already in the process of turning back to her 'normal' self. And so, she had just enough restraint to rationalize her decisions.
Which is unfortunate. Maybe I'll make an offshoot where that process is delayed just long enough... ^.^

Next chapter is roughly halfway done. I've got a lot of fighting scenes to write up though, and that means a lot of research. I'll have a better idea of an ETA within a few days, I think.
I would love to see a modified chapter of this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyReborn View Post
im really glad your gunna be using udyr. he might be a side character but hes atleast in a fan fic. i've rarely seen udyr in fanfics for some reason.
Udyr is as free as the clouds, he appears where he wants.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Udyr is as free as the clouds, he appears where he wants.
i thought that was mundo D:! and i really think udyr would fit in with some of the female champs. like ahri orr (obvious nidalee is obvious) i wouldn't mind an ashe or irelia (y'know ionian x ionian >.>) fan fic (i can't write so i don't think i would be up to par to take the job)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Major Nuker

Senior Member

09-10-2012

Wow what a surprisingly good fan fic.

Read it in one sitting. I particularly love the usage of Irelia. I wish her and Riven were together for the bigger themes *

You did an excellent job, made me want to write some fanfic myself >.>
(And I probably could considering I'm a Creative Writing major and editor/tutor for English )

Though 65K words is a tough amount to match for sure. It's just impressive you have kept at it so long.