Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoYummyAzn

12-30-2011

When are you gonna make a new chapter?

Cerubois

12-30-2011

I'm currently writing the next chapter right now, but it's very early on. It'll be a while yet (likely 2-3 weeks, depending on my work schedule).

I'll keep you guys posted with my updates (the second post in the thread). Keep an eye on it to get a better idea.

Edit: I appreciate the bump, by the way.

Silver of Souls

12-30-2011

Hnnngggg I love this fic~

MOAR.

Edit: Please.

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

I'm sorry for asking, but I'm addicted to doing cameos. Any chance of me just being some random, unneccessarry character? I'd enjoy that.

Cerubois

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I'm sorry for asking, but I'm addicted to doing cameos. Any chance of me just being some random, unneccessarry character? I'd enjoy that.
'Fraid not. I'm not really a fan of that sort of thing. It's only fun for one person, and everyone else is like 'Why?'. I'm a bit of a purist, and try to keep everything as accurate as possible. Any characters I introduce will be original with (hopefully) compelling personalities.

Senstrae

12-31-2011

<3

I don't have much else to say.

Jaykoboy

12-31-2011

Okay. Thanks for answering.

I do enjoy fanfiction, and yours is well-written. I'm just honored whenever someone says I can be in theirs, even if I get named and squashed by something.

I hope you go on to write for a long time!

HUME armaGEDDY

01-03-2012

I think Jaykoboy was, more or less, asking to be included as a Summoner somewhere along the lines, which would still be highly purist considering we're all summoners of the League. ;]

I'm loving this so far, and actually kind'a jealous that you got yours up before I could mind. Mine is, however, RivenxLeona. I never thought of Lux being a part of Riven's life. She's just way too bubbly, and I think would annoy Riven more than anything. Haha.

Well, regardless, how you write it out, I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be a perfectly valid story. Lux does seem to be the type to do something like that, and Riven isn't portrayed badly at all. Keep it up. :]

Cerubois

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aložs Trancy View Post
I'm loving this so far, and actually kind'a jealous that you got yours up before I could mind. Mine is, however, RivenxLeona. I never thought of Lux being a part of Riven's life. She's just way too bubbly, and I think would annoy Riven more than anything. Haha.

Well, regardless, how you write it out, I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be a perfectly valid story. Lux does seem to be the type to do something like that, and Riven isn't portrayed badly at all. Keep it up. :]
Cool. Have you/Do you plan to put yours up? I hope we both didn't pick the same name for the story. >.>
It was just good timing that this forum was created when I was in the middle of writing chapter 1. So I managed to snag a spot early on.

Lux is bubbly. But she's artificially bubbly. Deep down she's really similar to Riven, and I don't want to say too much, but that'll be very important for this story later on.

HUME armaGEDDY

01-03-2012

Well, I'm still writing chapter 1. But I don't see why I can't release a teaser. =P

And no, it's the the same name. :] I called mine 'The Exiled Sun'.