Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlahForPrez

02-28-2012

If/when you decide to write any smut,(not to rush it in any way, even though I really wanna read it @_@) if it isnt a trouble for you to write or a turn off to anyone else, could you add something for people who have foot fetishes like myself? Id love it if you could

SeaofLight

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlahForPrez View Post
If/when you decide to write any smut,(not to rush it in any way, even though I really wanna read it @_@) if it isnt a trouble for you to write or a turn off to anyone else, could you add something for people who have foot fetishes like myself? Id love it if you could
No.

Cerubois

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlahForPrez View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do this for you. To be brutally honest, I won't ever understand this fetish... It's a definite turnoff for me. You'll just have to imagine it. ;P

Stofen

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdawg View Post
**Spoilers**

So a love triangle... That's interesting. I like the notion of another regularly recurring character but I'm withholding judgment on the thought of an Ionian suddenly becoming romantically interested in a Noxian after 2 sparring sessions. Lux is more believable seeing as she won't leave Riven alone and the relationship has had time to develop. I'll give a chapter or two more to see how it goes, however.

Overall, I liked what you did here. I like Nigel. He's an interesting character.
If you look hard enough you can spy a love... SQUARE!!! Now if only Nigel could grow a pair.

AlahForPrez

02-28-2012

Yeah thats most peoples response so its fine, the read over compensates anyway ^_^

Cerubois

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
If you look hard enough you can spy a love... SQUARE!!! Now if only Nigel could grow a pair.
Only a square? I think I need more. Incoming love decagon.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Moar! I read Chapter 5 already and was deeply saddened that their wasnt more T_T

Crankdawg

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Only a square? I think I need more. Incoming love decagon.
^^ Why we can never have nice things

Who divided by zero? You know dividing by zero within a thread breaks the OP.

Cerubois

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Moar! I read Chapter 5 already and was deeply saddened that their wasnt more T_T
There was more. But it was actually too much. It's already the longest chapter of the bunch. Don't worry, though. It's given me a headstart on chapter 6 (already 2000 words in). And I have a pretty good idea of what I want to accomplish with it. Shouldn't take too long. Then again, I've got a lot of other things to take care of in the coming week or two... We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdawg View Post
^^ Why we can never have nice things

Who divided by zero? You know dividing by zero within a thread breaks the OP.
Sorry. I can't let myself get carried away. I'll keep it to a hexagon.

Crankdawg

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Sorry. I can't let myself get carried away. I'll keep it to a hexagon.
I suppose that will work as long as ahri and sona are involved