Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eator de Souls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

So I decided to come here to see if chapter 4 was up... and it was.

Read it, and I gotta say, it was amazing. It's great to see how you so perfectly portray Riven. The ending of the chapter also got me to smile like an idiot. It was rather sweet.

Can't wait for chapter 5!

Stofen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eator de Souls View Post
So I decided to come here to see if chapter 4 was up... and it was.

Read it, and I gotta say, it was amazing. It's great to see how you so perfectly portray Riven. The ending of the chapter also got me to smile like an idiot. It was rather sweet.

Can't wait for chapter 5!
Yeah, same here. Lux can be so... forward... Reminds me of that one Noct x Lux fic

Crankdawg

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
Yeah, same here. Lux can be so... forward... Reminds me of that one Noct x Lux fic
There was a Noct x Lux fic?

...how?

I mean its baffling how that could possibly, remotely work. Judging from the lore I'd think Nocturne hates all... what the PC term? meat-bags?

Cerubois

01-30-2012

Yeah, to be honest, that's got me baffled too. :P

Perhaps someone just said "Screw the lore, I'm doing a Light <3 Dark fanfic!"

Grand Viper

01-30-2012

I can actually fill that one in. It started off in the original Cracked Relationships thread and it became a multi chapter fanfiction after it gained popularity. It slightly derailed and became disturbing in the last chapter hence why many people stopped talking about it. I'm afraid I cannot specify how it changed. It would be be a bannable offence for me to do so because for most people, young and old, it is quite disturbing.

Cerubois

01-30-2012

o.O

Thank you for not going into more detail. My horror is greatly outweighing my curiosity.

Crankdawg

01-30-2012

Normally I'd agree but I still have this morbid curiosity. Kinda like people who slow down to look at the car wreck on the highway.

Stofen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdawg View Post
Normally I'd agree but I still have this morbid curiosity. Kinda like people who slow down to look at the car wreck on the highway.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

Chapter 4

You have been WARNED. Although, if you just went through ch 1-3 you wouldn't have to worry about anything.

BUT Chapter 4

BEWARE

Lunis

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I'm thinking I will end up doing some sort of thing like that, yes. It would be far beyond pg-13. When I started, it was more of a fleeting thought, but I think I've come up with a way to make it more significant and important to the story.

How I'll manage to link you guys to it without confusion though, will be the hard part. I don't think a direct link from here would be allowed, and even fanfiction.net doesn't want links. :/
A proposal: "http://RivenxLux.net"

You know you want to do it.

Yousonerfed

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

Chapter 4

You have been WARNED. Although, if you just went through ch 1-3 you wouldn't have to worry about anything.

BUT Chapter 4

BEWARE
I've honestly seen a worse scene in a Leaguecraft forum fanfic. Now THAT one was disgusting.

Not linking it b/c it'd be too graphic.

Relating to the above story, I honestly thought that, while unquestionably evil, it was a very in-character moment for Nocturne.