League Judgment - Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvisibleChogath

09-01-2014

Candidate: Cho’gath
Date: 21 June, 9 CLE

OBSERVATION

They have never seen anything like it before: a creature of pure horror, an ancient creature that primed over all the creatures of the void. Who could’ve guessed that a single creature could be powerful enough to rip itself out of the eternal, bottomless abyss?

Each step he took formed the patch of destruction and despair; none could ever stop the advance of the giant monstrosity. Consume; there is no reason to fight or kill: no creature could ever dream of even matching halfway of his strength.

He was from the void; his reason for taking this path was same as that of most other creatures of the same origin: eat. However, he was not blind or foolish like the most of them. He questioned himself the reason of the eternal consuming he have began eons ago. Strangely enough, he quite easily found an answer to that question.

‘Because I desire it.’

He hath found this new world to be quite entertaining; beautiful colors, quite delicate and complex adaptation for their individual functions...different from the void. Yet he felt as though he knew about them already. He consumed them all.

He found some interest in them; however, to attain such knowledge and information so trivial is quite tiring and unnecessary. Even though cunning and intelligent, he needed only one visual information: what is in front of him? Of course, there was no need to know what he hath consumed, yet he knew some of the informations he gathered so far would come handy; he have already found some useful things from his visual inspections.

The creatures here use tools to fend themselves; they also use force borrowed from something much greater to use it as tools.

At the moment, he ceased to consume; there was no need to. Enraged armies’ battlecry beneath his feet soon turned to cry of despair and hopelessness as he took a step; now he was big enough to cause the universe to tremor with a step. He was heading somewhere; he didn't know where or why, he didn't care. He just desired to.

He rushed and demolished the entrance; he was already too big for any entrance; as he ignored and passed the scrapped sign,

“The truest opponent lies within.”

REFLECTION

He stormed into an empty space; hooded figures backed away from him with gestures of horror and awe, as all other creatures have when they saw the Terror of the Void.

“You called for me.”

He already knew what this was; he was cunning enough to see that all this was trap. It was already pretty clear that someone was calling him, trying to lure him into this...space.

“Yes, we have summoned you.”

One of them answered calmly, suppressing the inevitable fear that have been crawling into the heart; judging by the visual appearances, he or she was prime over all others: the ornate robe was enough to justify his or her ranking. The gender never mattered to him; he already knew fatal weakness of the race the hooded figures belonged to. That was all he needed.

“Strange, what is your reason for calling me here?” Even though he towered over them, he was always careful in every steps he took; he never would fail in consuming, but he wanted to make most out of his single bite.

“I have never seen anything like you, creature,” the hooded figure questioned back, “what are you? Or rather, how have you creeped out of the void?”

The creature laughed; the stars shivered in fear, hid themselves within the darkness. “You have just answered your own question.”

“Yes, a creature from the void…I never thought something like you could ever make it across here.”

“Never?”

The summoner shuddered; the monster was looking through her all along. She could never imagine that such a brute of a beast could sustain such high state of intelligence. Amazed, awed, horrified, she managed to make a gap between her lips.

“I...feared that one of you could ever make it here. You’re too dangerous and powerful to exist here, demon.”

“I’ll be where I desire;” the eyes of the demon flashed, “your concerns have nothing to do with it.”

A moment of silence; the creature was glancing down at his plate, measuring the size of each bite of snack he is about to enjoy.

Finally, a broken silence. “I hope you read the sign as you came in…”

The creature was confused. “Sign? I have no need to pay attention to your trivial games.”

“Why, that’s unfortunate…” Her eyes started flaring as the darkness consumed the space and sealed the time. Astounded, the creature took a step back; however, from the bottom of the heart, he felt the trinkle of excitement rushing toward his head. This is new.

“You fear nothing…” the voice, deep and profoundedly powerful, began to speak. “Why are you here, creature?”

An illusion. The excitement quickly died; the owner of the voice didn’t sound very interesting, either. He have seen many like this, bloating themselves when facing a feared opponent; this one is no different.

He screamed; the darkness around him quickly faded, leaving the panicked summoners and the female illusionist who tried to read the mind of the prime monster. No being have ever forced and ripped itself out of summoner’s spell, especially not that of High Councilor’s.

He could easily subdue them and kill them, yet he knew that’s not what he desired. He wanted more of the excitement the being who’s now shivering beneath him have brought. He never have desired and longed so strongly; this is not something that could be felt even after consuming all the Gods in heaven. He lusted for it.

“...New.”

Baffled, yet quick to notice the change in the monster, the summoner asked, “What?”

“I want what you have done to me, new things, new things; is this what you humans call power? Is this what you call emotion? What is it?”

“Every question has an answer.” The summoner calmly answered, careful not to provoke the beast.

“Answer me.” The creature said threateningly, almost desperately; the summoner knew what she had to say now.

“Come, join the league, and I’ll make sure that you will get what you desire.”

The creature agreed; he even agreed to seal large portion of his power for sake of reducing the amount of destruction within the league. Numerous summoners even including some High Councilors disagreed with this; they doubted they could sustain such terror. Yet she pursued them to do so. Creature’s power was to be sustained; none could come up with a better answer than to make him work for the League.

“Creature,” She called the Terror after a short debate. “What is your name?”

“I have no need for name; however, if it is needed for me to enter this League you speak of, I’d like to present myself as Cho’gath.”

"Cho'gath, how does it feel, to expose your mind?"

He stared at the summoner, then asked back, "How does it feel, to expose your everything?"

Cho’gath cackled, then stepped into the light and realized this place was already completely new to him; he was delighted, for this was what he desired.

League Judgement based on Cho’gath’s lore and the quote,

“Woe betides the day Cho’gath grows weary of the League.”

By the summoners.

It must have many grammar mistakes, please read and check, any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated. Don’t just say it sucks that’s just plain mean. Any edits needed, just comment; also tell me what you feel abou it.

Thank you for reading it. :P

*Edit: already found some grammar mistakes...

InvisibleChogath

09-01-2014

No comment at all? Please just give me something...

InvisibleChogath

09-02-2014

C'mon, give me something, anything? Please...

InvisibleChogath

09-02-2014

bump

Earthlord Jazz

09-03-2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this! Cho' Gath is definitely a forced to be feared within the league and you illustrated that very well. +1 Bump

InvisibleChogath

09-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlord Jazz View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Cho' Gath is definitely a forced to be feared within the league and you illustrated that very well. +1 Bump
Thank you!!!

Jhet7777

09-19-2014

This is great! Good work

InvisibleChogath

10-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhet7777 View Post
This is great! Good work
Thank you