Blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mae1st0rm

07-03-2010

WHY we have to blind pick? This game exists a more than one year and what? WHY we should to pick chars without seeing whath chars enemy team pick? Im tired of pickin jax vs enemy team full of mages. IS there TOO hard to make some game modes as dota has? Is it TOO hard to make a single pick without to chadge your decision but to see what enemy picks? I dont think so... BUT why it isnt here?

RyuuKitten

07-03-2010

-1 Because of bad grammar.

Carados

07-03-2010

I want to know why Blind Pick was programmed before Draft.

H4MBURGERS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Mae1st0rm

07-03-2010

yep im not native english speaker and im a little tired after my work but i dont think it wiill cause any troubles to understand my thoughts

HevyD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae1st0rm View Post
yep im not native english speaker and im a little tired after my work but i dont think it wiill cause any troubles to understand my thoughts
You should try speaking English as your primary language then read your post, it's difficult.

Season One is coming, and it has Draft Mode for competitive play. This post is completely unnecessary.

Mae1st0rm

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4MBURGERS View Post
you know i dont think its really too hard to programm game modes...

Mae1st0rm

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HevyD View Post
You should try speaking English as your primary language then read your post, it's difficult.

Season One is coming, and it has Draft Mode for competitive play. This post is completely unnecessary.

ok its unneccecary then delete it... but i just want2know how many people think same///

HevyD

Adjudicator

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae1st0rm View Post
ok its unneccecary then delete it... but i just want2know how many people think same///
Most people think the same, that's why they're adding it into the game next big content patch. That's why this post is unnecessary.

Mae1st0rm

07-03-2010

then delete it