Non english speaking players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

73 Han

07-03-2010

Well the truth is. blocking a certain region may block some non-communicative players, but it will also block many and many English fluent players. Most of Europeans and Asians, from what I've seen know enough English to play LoL.

Being not understanding B,Baron,Recall,etc is because they are not trying to. Just like English speaking feeders, but since they are foreign, people blame language.

So at the end, I think only way to stop those stuck up, non-communicative idiot is to ban everyone and shut down the game. (I've seen just about the same number of idiots from non-English speakers and English speakers)

If not, we just have to learn to deal with it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaderz0rz

07-03-2010

it doesn't completely break the game no, but it makes it REALLY frustrating when the only form of communication is via a ping. When you are in the lane and can't say things like "ult coming up in 10 seconds then lets gank X " or "lets split push the top and bottom lane" or whatever. I try to get teamwork going on my team even in single queue and when you have someone who only responds when you ping or whatever then it's really annoying. I am also completely aware that they do not have to speak a foreign language to not respond to chat. But in my experience that when they are non responsive to chat it is because they do not understand. Is there a solution? Not really the only solution would be a way to concede a game earlier when you notice a player not communicating.