Gangplank is like Pantheon without HSS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirun

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekirts View Post
If you honestly think Great Skyfall is the better ulti then Cannon Barrage by any degree you're doing it wrong.
"Lol I pop in and burst you and your lane partner from 100% to dead, getting 4 stacks on my Sword of the Occult, AND helping to kill some minions and pushing a tower in the process" is indeed better than "Hey, that guy got away with 20 HP! I'm gonna ult him and see if I can... nope, none hit. *sigh* Oh well, at least I killed a few min- Oh, nevermind. They made it through, too. /wrists".

RedUsagi

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekirts View Post
If you honestly think Great Skyfall is the better ulti then Cannon Barrage by any degree you're doing it wrong.

Cannot compare these two characters.
they are 2 like characters but their are huge differences

cb and gs do almost the same thing BUT gs puts you into the battle where you will fight cb allows you to slow and damage opponents from far away. the difference in ultis and aegis makes for 2 entirely different characters.

JohnnySmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi View Post
they are 2 like characters but their are huge differences

cb and gs do almost the same thing BUT gs puts you into the battle where you will fight cb allows you to slow and damage opponents from far away. the difference in ultis and aegis makes for 2 entirely different characters.
Yeah even though they have different playstyles it's easy to compare them and see how GP has a huge hole where his E skill should be.

Azamhir

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
"Lol I pop in and burst you and your lane partner from 100% to dead, getting 4 stacks on my Sword of the Occult, AND helping to kill some minions and pushing a tower in the process" is indeed better than "Hey, that guy got away with 20 HP! I'm gonna ult him and see if I can... nope, none hit. *sigh* Oh well, at least I killed a few min- Oh, nevermind. They made it through, too. /wrists".
Wait, wait, I think I can play this too. "Lol I just stood behind the lines and popped you for 1k to finish you off while buffing my allies so we could push the tower without any problem." against, "I'm going to gank them! Wait, nope, heartseeker strike didn't kill them. At least my passive can block one... attack? Oh, well ****. Time to roll over and die." or "Oh a team battle. Let me skyfall in to help. Channeling... channeling... aha! I'm com- wait, where are my allies going? Well at least the enemies are waiting to say hello to me."

Amidoingirite?

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

I'd like to see GPs ulti changed a tad. (has anyone played sacrifice before?)

Well there used to be this hailstorm spell in that game, you would cast it and then within the AoE of the spell you could choose where to drop your hail.

I'd like to see GPs ulti throw down the random cannon balls like it does now, but let you choose a few locations for a few cannon balls to hit (press R again with your cursor on the location)

The amount of cannonballs you can aim would scale with level... it would probably have a delay similar to Karthus's Q spell.

big wooden sword

07-03-2010

i love how you are comparing an early game champ to a late game champ and their ults. its humorous. check this out yo, early game ppanths ult > planks. late game planks ut > panths ult. and i am doing it right =)

Icenix

07-03-2010

raise morale isn't as bad as you think. It can deny a creep every half a minute denying the exp/gold completely for the other team (sadly this is the only way to deny creeps you cant attack your own creeps like dota ).