Pirate needs a rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13endragon

07-03-2010

Gangplank need to be reworked. Currently the only reason to play him is that he is a pirate.

He is generally underpowered, and he requires massive farm to be of any use.
I am interested in everyones opinions on what needs to be needs be done to him?

I think his main ability parley needs to be changed. It needs to be made into a skill shot, a bullet that pierces in a line. It still needs to be able to crit, but should not get as much additional damage. At lvl 3 of parley his gun should become double barreled and he should be able to shoot 2 in a row. And during the timespan of his ultimate he should be able to use parley as fast as Karthus can use Q (lay waste).

Any other ideas?

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

The pirate needs to go back to how he was...

Which was Parrrely did Magic Damage, or they can make his Barrage deal Physical. The reason for that is Magic pen was easier to Itemize right now only 2 items grants you Armor Pen. Right now the only really viable thing is Tankplank.

MagentaSock

07-03-2010

Didn't I just play with you a few days ago and wrecked face with pirate? You were on Shen.

Also I don't think he's that bad. The most annoying thing is Banshees stops Parrrly as does Pantheons passive which makes panth impossible to harass, otherwise he's been fun. Supports team fights with a slow (from his ult). Also his ult STOPS the enemy team from pushing towers a lot of the time and it helps you push towers just the same.

I must admit his built in cleanse is insanely helpful as well. He just needs a few tweaks.

If this doesn't make sense ill edit later, I'm a bit tipsy.

Happy 4th!

FK Coffee

07-03-2010

His skills need a fundamental rework, Parrley needs to have its ability to crit removed and buffed to compensate. His ult needs to be thrown out and completely replaced, he's more about luck than skill as he stands now.