So I go into Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreage

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Double rape is my style!
who doesn't like it?

chronolegends

07-03-2010

Ahh. a game of queue dodge chicken indeed.

CJGoomba

07-03-2010

L2P imo.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Play someone other than your main?

Ecaflip

07-03-2010

Don't dodge as that would be a breech of 9 other players human rights, you should play the game no matter what, team comp means nothing even if it is full of UP heroes with are hard countered even in blind pick, if you dodge you are being inhumane and selfish, you have a completely viable chance of winning and if you win you would have lost with a decent comp, do not dodge. GL HF

ElmoDaBigNig

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecaflip View Post
Don't dodge as that would be a breech of 9 other players human rights, you should play the game no matter what, team comp means nothing even if it is full of UP heroes with are hard countered even in blind pick, if you dodge you are being inhumane and selfish, you have a completely viable chance of winning and if you win you would have lost with a decent comp, do not dodge. GL HF
lol wut?

btw Udyr is an awesome champ.

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Well I did a service, and didn't dodge.

I forced my other 4 teammates to suffer 25 minutes of agonizing pain until we surrendered, because the other team had more "balanced" champions like Ezreal, Shen, Kayle, Heimer, and Pantheon.

Ezreal's body language rapes me by itself.