So like... what ELO am I in now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon27607

07-03-2010

To be in the point where people just "give up" or don't care anymore and go afk....

Like seriously I was starting to win a lot of games and went from like +25 W/L to almost +50(like +46 atm...) then I started getting paired with people who either 1. Feed then continue feeding after we tell them to try to stop feeding. 2. Give up simply because of a bad start and just afk in base rather than try to play out the game and manage a comeback because comebacks DO HAPPEN. 3. Call us baddies when they're making a totally random build like Tiamat on soraka or Phage on an Alistar(I have honestly never seen Alistar get a phage before...).

I thought I was supposed to get matched with better people not worse?

Leon27607

07-03-2010

Also forgot to mention had a heimer in one game, we lose one team fight he goes afk and says he's leaving to play golf and says his team sucks.

Knives

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Mid-high.

Just like everyone else.

inb4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon27607 View Post
Also forgot to mention had a heimer in one game, we lose one team fight he goes afk and says he's leaving to play golf and says his team sucks.
I know that guy

Odsium

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives View Post
Mid-high.

Just like everyone else.
I'm pretty sure I'm low, or even low-mid, though I highly doubt it.

Solo queue is such a pain.

Captain Cuong

07-03-2010

same thing happened to me
i went on a winning streak went up to like 35+ W/L
then feeders, leavers, and afkers everywhere...
and they're always on my team Dx

RedUsagi

07-03-2010

high enough where your teammate sees its futile and can gauge whats going to happen seeing from how people play and team comp and forget to factor in player skill or late game factors, Mid-high elo i would guess.

RiceMan

07-03-2010

Eh. I have to say that's not as bad as rising up to around +30 then losing 14 games straight because of terrible players. That was a few months ago but I still remember wanting to quit LoL...

Makarray

07-03-2010

You're at the same spot as me.

mdkpacman

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon27607 View Post
To be in the point where people just "give up" or don't care anymore and go afk....

Like seriously I was starting to win a lot of games and went from like +25 W/L to almost +50(like +46 atm...) then I started getting paired with people who either 1. Feed then continue feeding after we tell them to try to stop feeding. 2. Give up simply because of a bad start and just afk in base rather than try to play out the game and manage a comeback because comebacks DO HAPPEN. 3. Call us baddies when they're making a totally random build like Tiamat on soraka or Phage on an Alistar(I have honestly never seen Alistar get a phage before...).

I thought I was supposed to get matched with better people not worse?

I have around the same +wins and i get almost the same kind of people. When you are in our bracket you run out of decent players going against decent players so riot chooses to nerf you back down to crappy elo by putting total tards on your team. So it just seems like your enemy is harder but within reality your faceing the same teams you were before but with just total idiots on your side now.