leading feeders to victory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mazran

07-03-2010

1. play shen
2. ult alot
3. ????
4. profit!

asdfgfdsgfs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2010

1. Don't say anything bad about the "feeder."
2. Play smart.
3. Your entire team should be playing together -- not jungling, farming, or doing their own thing.
4. Talk as if you can win.

Kalmer

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magisbladius View Post
1. Don't say anything bad about the "feeder."
2. Play smart.
3. Your entire team should be playing together -- not jungling, farming, or doing their own thing.
4. Talk as if you can win.
That's right. Get their hopes up nicely before reality crushes them.

jerzy

07-03-2010

1. Play a game where one character CAN carry and go 1v5 ie; DotA or HoN
2. Play smart
3. Solo entire enemy team late
4. Profit

LoL players have the misconceived idea that everyone on their team is or will be of the same skill level.

Dreage

07-03-2010

u stop ganking stop making any attempt to get kills unless the other team gets cocky and fights u at the turret. farm up get ready to make a plan that will defeat the other team and u have a better chance at winning because u have shut down the feeding rampage off ur teammates. Just get a couple wards 1 at dragon so when its up 1 at baron to kill them there and u are good to go.

strategy my friends took me 30 seconds to think of this

even tho if u solo queue like me this is impossible because people just HAVE to over extend and continue feeding just cutting us down on numbers and when the team does get cocky completely demolishes us. That is why i play shen now ^_^

Master Madred

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC 00 View Post
has anyone been in a situation where:

other lanes fed a lot
you (not a teammate) led your team to victory

if you have, please offer some advice on how to lead feeder teams
The two most important things you have to learn about playing with feeders is to make absolutely sure that you take advantage of feeder deaths and push push push.

Most of the time feeders are people who have no sense of power parity. They will engage more powerful enemies and die, but they will do some damage. You must learn to take advantage of the damage done by feeders to stand a chance. If you let them die in vain enough you have no chance of winning.

I won a game with Heimerdinger going 8/0/8 where nobody else on my team had a 1+ KDR, two of them were 0/12/? and 0/16/?, and the other team outkilled us like 45 to 26.