Jungling RIP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr1sik2rk

11-30-2011

All my mains are junglers and i dont like laneing why ruin this awesome Feature......

Lasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

for those that are saying "it's better now" I'm 3-5 levels under mid with Udyr, and even more so if I miss a gank. "Level 2 ganks are actually possible now" For Who? Mid?

Spiky Turtle

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasMayfair View Post
for those that are saying "it's better now" I'm 3-5 levels under mid with Udyr, and even more so if I miss a gank. "Level 2 ganks are actually possible now" For Who? Mid?
What route are you using, what masteries and runes, that you are jungling that slowly?

Kurø

11-30-2011

Hasn't the jungler ALWAYS been behind in levels from mid since he has less farm? Not sure why this is so surprising.

Someone should actually do the math with the old respawn numbers and the new ones, and compare the experience values to see which actually nets out to be higher. I'm pretty sure with the respawn rate now that you actually get more exp than previously.

I remember always getting stuck with the whole jungle dead and no lanes needing a gank and being real sad.

TheGreatKraksby

11-30-2011

I've never timed my lvl 6 time, because I'm normally shooting for the fastest level 4 gank possible and I can achieve that IN less than 4 minutes with Udyr. Before, I was finishing the entire jungle in a LITTLE over 4 minutes and reaching level 4, with low HP and less gold.

I don't see much of a difference. If there is one, it's minimal.

Spiky Turtle

11-30-2011

lvl 6, @9 minutes, as Udyr, mid only lvl 7, same for solo. I cll bs on your 3-5 under.

TheGreatKraksby

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky Turtle View Post
lvl 6, @9 minutes, as Udyr, mid only lvl 7, same for solo. I cll bs on your 3-5 under.
Call bull**** if you want. I had two people in spectator mode and another person in the other jungle.

ask CaptainPiranha, Panders, Chrissikins and I believe the 4th was Demon904. It happened.

Piranha was in the other jungle as Volibear and I cleared every single mob before he took down two camps. granted, he messed up starting items but I made excellent time.

Ninjoey

11-30-2011

The jungle is awful now. The EXP is absolutely horrible. I've been jungling for quite some time now and with this patch they nerfed basically every single person that decides to jungle.

That's right, PERSON. Not champion. It doesn't matter who you are. Instead of getting level 6 by 6-7 minutes, you'll get there 9-10 minutes. Even so, the gold is so terrible you won't be able to get anything until even further in the game. And if you try to gank and fail? You'll fall even more behind.

I don't know if it was Riot's intention to make jungling this slow, but even if it was I hope they change the jungle back. My friends and I were joking about "nerfing the jungle" but that's legitimately what they did, and with it, they nerfed MANY, many champions.

Spiky Turtle

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
Call bull**** if you want. I had two people in spectator mode and another person in the other jungle.

ask CaptainPiranha, Panders, Chrissikins and I believe the 4th was Demon904. It happened.

Piranha was in the other jungle as Volibear and I cleared every single mob before he took down two camps. granted, he messed up starting items but I made excellent time.
I was calling bs on the 3-5 levels underleveld, not on your 4 levels in 4 minutes

TheGreatKraksby

11-30-2011

LOL, sorry, I haven't had my coffee this morning!

I kind of want to try and prove people wrong and show that jungling is still viable and it STILL pays off to the experienced but I don't think they'll listen to me over all of the crying.