Dubstep sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arance

11-29-2011

I've become increasingly convinced as of late that Dubstep was in fact created as the next step in a decades long calculated and cynical attempt to empirically prove that people will listen to the most uncreative, formulaic, and down-right ear bleeding sounds imaginable and champion it as long as it is packaged with the right 'image'.

Strange Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

I love dubstep go into a team fight... ur the ad carry... WUB WUBWUBWUBWUWBWUB

HabeQuiddam

11-29-2011

If I streamed, I would play this kind of music in the background.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oh83n21M2M

Sajinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

k

Synominonyms

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha Artists hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahha
they stick a bunch of noises together on a computer I could do that!...

I can't play a guitar... that takes skill.
You can do it? You can make a good dubstep song? Alright, post it. Ill keep monitoring this thread.

HungryPooGobbler

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
I've become increasingly convinced as of late that Dubstep was in fact created as the next step in a decades long calculated and cynical attempt to empirically prove that people will listen to the most uncreative, formulaic, and down-right ear bleeding sounds imaginable and champion it as long as it is packaged with the right 'image'.
This x1000.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

11-29-2011

Dubstep is just annoying right now because it is becoming huge/mainstream so a lot of people are just gonna follow it to be cool.

When it comes to music that doesent use any instruments. Hardstyle/Trance is my favorite.

BACKSTABUUU

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon Puppet View Post
Stop liking what I don't like
More like "why the hell does everybody like what I don't like?"

Sandunguioso

11-29-2011

the only reason i don't like dubstep is because all the songs sound the same to me ive only heard a few that i liked

ABlindWatchmaker

11-29-2011

Like everyone else.....it's called an opinion and personal preference. Also that thing called the mute button...it's there for a reason.